• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Ok, I'll do the same. Reds don't start until 7:30 due to the rain in baltimore.

edit: gimmie a few minutes apparently there is a system update.

DietRob

Ugh.. god damn it. hasn't blue screened like that in a while. Guess we should just resolve that one to you.

That 4th inning was a killer. You just kept pouring on hits. A few of those were right at my infielders and just went right through. Good game.

DietRob

That happned when I was playing DCX earlier too. Game was playing great and then the blue screen pops up on me in like the 6th or 7th.

It was the one where you hit a dribbler just foul and it freezes. That particular scenario along with the pitch in the dirt then blue screen has happened to me several times. SDS is fucking lazy or incompetent or both because both of those bugs have existed since launch.

It was the one where you hit a dribbler just foul and it freezes. That particular scenario along with the pitch in the dirt then blue screen has happened to me several times. SDS is fucking lazy or incompetent or both because both of those bugs have existed since launch.

It's happened to me the most on wild pitches but this time it was just a weak single to center right after they got to the ball.

Forgot to mention the Braves are up 2-1 in my series!

GG ache. my timing and rhythm was off, could never get a jump on the pitches that I liked and a lot of them ended up being weak ass shit

let's do games 3 and 4 this weekend

DietRob

Sorry guys, I've been pretty busy this week and honestly I forgot all about this league. Oops.
I'll be able to play the remainder of my games maybe Sunday/Monday/Tuesday.. I'll make sure to carve out some time to lose my series.

Let me know when on those days are good for you DMNC

Sorry guys, I've been pretty busy this week and honestly I forgot all about this league. Oops.
I'll be able to play the remainder of my games maybe Sunday/Monday/Tuesday.. I'll make sure to carve out some time to lose my series.

Let me know when on those days are good for you DMNC
Sounds good bro no worries.

Ecnal doesn't even get back till Sept. 10 so we can take our time a little. First round is best of 5 anyhow

Now that HFA has been swept from me...gotta win one in Milwaukee!

gg man. another intense game. game 4 tomorrow after football?

I swear you loaded the bases like 6 out of the 9 innings and had at least 2 in the others lol

Top Bottom