• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Thread of the PS3 Madden '10 GAF Online Franchise

My main (lack of) motivation for not playing is I just don't think I like this game. Its not very good imo. I haven't bought Madden since 02 so I was blind buying this game. I probably wont buy another Madden game ever again unless they change up the game dramatically so it is what it is I guess. I still enjoyed playing against GAF members, probably the only time I enjoyed this game.

MrPliskin

Banned
Question: Do you need 32 people to compete in the Franchise? I want to get some friends together to start, but don't want to wait to find 32 people. If I have, say, 8 people that are interested, can you just select multiple teams for each player and participate that way?

Rorschach

Smokey/CB: you guys are mean. :(

MrPliskin said:
Question: Do you need 32 people to compete in the Franchise? I want to get some friends together to start, but don't want to wait to find 32 people. If I have, say, 8 people that are interested, can you just select multiple teams for each player and participate that way?
You can have as little as 2 people and start one. You can only have 1 team per EA account, though. You can join multiple leagues, but can't have two teams in one league.

MrPliskin

Banned
Rorschach said:
Smokey/CB: you guys are mean. :(

You can have as little as 2 people and start one. You can only have 1 team per EA account, though. You can join multiple leagues, but can't have two teams in one league.

Gotcha. So basically each person would pick their own team, and all the others would be CPU controlled teams, right?

Top Bottom