• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Worldwide VC, WiiWare, & DSiWare Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrubking

Cheesemeister said:
Why is this thread still alive?

Because that other thread sucks. It's poorly organized and with all the red bolding and regions and crap I can't easily find anything.

In this thread I know I can pop in on a Monday and find exactly what I want in a single post and not have to sift through that horrible red mess of games and regions that don't pertain to me.

Scrubking said:
Because that other thread sucks. It's poorly organized and with all the red bolding and regions and crap I can't easily find anything.

In this thread I know I can pop in on a Monday and find exactly what I want in a single post and not have to sift through that horrible red mess of games and regions that don't pertain to me.

Well, thanks ;-)

I'm not sure how I could improve on the organisation of the OP to make it any clearer - new releases are listed first and organised by region, the US is listed first as the majority of the board is from the US, and all other info is down to the end of the post. If you can suggest a way to organise the content better, I'd be all ears.

Anyway, as regards the registration of VC games at the NoE site, it appears that the titles you can't register don't have the game images beside them. Perhaps they will become available later, or perhaps only select titles have rewards associated with them?

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
Ranger X said:
How come it took you ages before playing one of the best Wiiware games ever? (toki tori)

And hell yeah with the Lolo wish. I could play a new Wiiware Lolo game right after refusing sex i'm sure.

just wasn't on the wiiware tip yet. i'm sort of a lame duck, always late to the party kind of guy.

but better late than never. the game is incredible.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
I miss Kobun's thread.

See, I'm ready to start another Mega Thread (and keep the first post updated), but the fact that there is an April thread discourages me.

imthemaid

Banned
Cosmonaut X said:
Well, thanks ;-)

I'm not sure how I could improve on the organisation of the OP to make it any clearer - new releases are listed first and organised by region, the US is listed first as the majority of the board is from the US, and all other info is down to the end of the post. If you can suggest a way to organise the content better, I'd be all ears.

Anyway, as regards the registration of VC games at the NoE site, it appears that the titles you can't register don't have the game images beside them. Perhaps they will become available later, or perhaps only select titles have rewards associated with them?

I think it's just fine. How do you get your text so red?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom