• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Ramirez said:
Hmm, that definitely had a more "like like" sheen to it, colors look different than last year, and they finally fixed the running animation.

That Adrian Peterson run looked great. Lets just hope that's not an anomaly.

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
Did you calculate the thrusts per step yet?
I used slow motion footage and put it up against NFL2k5 to count all the thrust per step combos. The results were not as good as NFL2k5 (2k's combos are off the chain!), but they're serviceable!

Rorschach said:
I used slow motion footage and put it up against NFL2k5 to count all the thrust per step combos. The results were not as good as NFL2k5 (2k's combos are off the chain!), but they're serviceable!

We can't forget to check 40 times when given the chance. We also need to forget that the players are wearing full pads and helmets in those calculations.

Tackling looks MUCH better this year. Looks like the hug fest "gang" tackling is gone. The blindside sack of Rivers looked great as well, nice and violent.

Edit: Wow at the hit at around the :30 mark of the last video with that hit on the receiver, that looked excellent.

Ramirez

lol, at 30-ish seconds on the 3rd vid the center has eyes in the back of his head, and the speed of Flash to make that block. Animation looks awesome though, shame about OF. :|

Nightz

Just the beginning of the video is so inaccurate. Nate Kaeding can't get a kickoff to reach the endzone if his life depended on it.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
storybook77 said:
Tackling looks MUCH better this year. Looks like the hug fest "gang" tackling is gone. The blindside sack of Rivers looked great as well, nice and violent.

Edit: Wow at the hit at around the :30 mark of the last video with that hit on the receiver, that looked excellent.
Is it me or is a lot of the mo-cap redone? A lot of things looked better.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Is it me or is a lot of the mo-cap redone? A lot of things looked better.
I sure does seem like alot of the madden animations are gone. Maybe new mocap talent. They should fresh it every other year.
DCX

DMczaf

I think some of it comes from just removing the suctioning, so hit sticks alone look a lot more organic instead of just getting sucked into a big hit.

They also added a lot more variety to wrap tackles.

BigAT

That formation the Bears D sets up in on the first play seems like a nano blitzers wet dream. There's like 4 players stacked up on the A gaps.

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
checked out that site and we're going to use that. that's enough of an improvement for me!

You have about as much integrity as this guy

9177576-large.jpg

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
*I* am not buying it ;)
"present" loophole. Premeditated. If SOMEONE would so happen to purchase the game for you without asking for it, then yes..but you are asking someone to buy it for you. null and void.

DCX

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
no. it links from the site (and actually with more stats than what EA's own site provides!)
Did you link our last season to it just to give us perspective?

DCX

DCX said:
Did you link our last season to it just to give us perspective?

DCX

i remember we used that other site but didn't use FA. it worked pretty well for the stat tracking, players of the week, etc.

the FA thing is just the icing on the cake. hopefully we have enough interested people for a full 32 man league. i'll start recruiting late july/early august to see what we have. that will give people enough time to taste the deliciousness that is NCAA and make the decision if they have room on their plate for madden with FA through that site

Rorschach

By the time the season ends, people will be like "It's too complicated!" and "I have to do homework!? Fuck that! Let's just keep it the way it is." And shit will be the same. Stop rewarding Tiburon!

Rorschach said:
By the time the season ends, people will be like "It's too complicated!" and "I have to do homework!? Fuck that! Let's just keep it the way it is." And shit will be the same. Stop rewarding Tiburon!

well the truth is i thought about madden 11 and our league. i actually had a lot of fun on the field. the two playoff runs we had were very exciting, every game came down to the wire and it was enjoyable. i think if EA can keep the disconnects out of this game (which killed our early season) we can still have a successful season(s).

and did you decide on ncaa for sure yet? 1 month away! :D

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well the truth is i thought about madden 11 and our league. i actually had a lot of fun on the field. the two playoff runs we had were very exciting, every game came down to the wire and it was enjoyable. i think if EA can keep the disconnects out of this game (which killed our early season) we can still have a successful season(s).

and did you decide on ncaa for sure yet? 1 month away! :D
I'm getting NCAA, but I don't know about the league. No need to hold a spot for me or anything. Besides, DM said he wouldn't join if I joined and he has seniority. :(

Rorschach said:
I'm getting NCAA, but I don't know about the league. No need to hold a spot for me or anything. Besides, DM said he wouldn't join if I joined and he has seniority. :(

wtf why wouldn't you join if you are getting it? dm has also secretly told me that you are his favorite gaffer and he would trade all 3 raiders qb's for freeman. not because he believes that freeman has the talent of 3 other qb's, but he called it a "even weight trade".

DMczaf

Foo Fighters?!

Madden 12 Soundtrack

"6 Foot 7 Foot" Lil Wayne Ft. Cory Gunz

"All Around the World" Theophillus London

"Architects" Rise Against

"Award Tour" A Tribe Called Quest

"Back For More" Five Finger Death Punch

"Boom" Snoop Dogg Ft. T-Pain

"Bridge Burning" Foo Fighters

"Champion" Chipmunk Ft. Chris Brown

"Colours" Grouplove

"Don't Play Me Close" David Rush

"Get Up" Korn Vs. Skrillex

"Get the ---- Up" Yelawolf

"Ghetto Dreams" Common Ft. Nas

"I Want It All/We Will Rock You" Queen Ft. Armageddon

"Last Man Standing" Asher Roth Ft. Akon

"Make Some Noise" Beastie Boys

"Mind Your Manners" Chiddy Bang Ft. Icona Pop

"Money For the Weekend" Alberta Cross

"On Ya Mind'' Mellowhype

"Pass Out" Tinie Tempah

"That Ain't Classy" Classified

"They Reminisce Over You (T.R.O.Y.)" Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
wtf why wouldn't you join if you are getting it? dm has also secretly told me that you are his favorite gaffer and he would trade all 3 raiders qb's for freeman. not because he believes that freeman has the talent of 3 other qb's, but he called it a "even weight trade".
Because I'm moving around that time and I don't know what my innernets situation is gonna be. Could take a long time to hook up.

Rorschach said:
Because I'm moving around that time and I don't know what my innernets situation is gonna be.

you can move into my house i have 2 extra bedrooms and the internet is free. plus we can go bowling and join a softball league

Top Bottom