• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Ramirez

DenogginizerOS said:
Thanks. Perhaps we should rematch on All-Madden with no distractions (just for shits and giggles). I will be free after my loss to CPU UVA this evening in NCAA.

Yea, I'm down.

BigAT

So the Lions and Rams each have a Madden Moment but the Giants don't? Fucking EA.

Has anyone else noticed that there are actually bad snaps in the shotgun now? Not fumbles or anything, but just bad enough to cause an initial hesitation.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BigAT said:
So the Lions and Rams each have a Madden Moment but the Giants don't? Fucking EA.

Has anyone else noticed that there are actually bad snaps in the shotgun now? Not fumbles or anything, but just bad enough to cause an initial hesitation.
Yeah exactly. :|

What could have been the moment tho, the reverse of the San Diego one I guess. Or the OT win against the Falcons.

It was a horrible year, so I'd rather not even think of any moments... but even the Raiders have one!

eznark

Banned
The Pat White future has begun! Just the annoying douche I want at QB!!

oh fuck, Chiefs just returned their second kick off as I typed this

Striker

Wellington said:

What could have been the moment tho, the reverse of the San Diego one I guess. Or the OT win against the Falcons.

It was a horrible year, so I'd rather not even think of any moments... but even the Raiders have one!
The win at the Cowboys stadium would be my guess, but meh.

I'll play someone in a bit with the Browns; going to grab something to eat.

Somnia

eznark said:
The Pat White future has begun! Just the annoying douche I want at QB!!

oh fuck, Chiefs just returned their second kick off as I typed this

This seems to be very very very common from a lot of people. I have returned 7 kick offs with ogletree already in like 8 games. 2 against FMT in one game and 3 against smokey in one game. It's out of control!

Mrbob

FrenchMovieTheme said:
We started august 19th last year. We start sept 5th. Dealwithit.gif

I'm used to having an underrated team.

Will be painful when I'm using Johnny Knox at 75 in the league and he'll be 90+ in Madden roster update by mid october. :/

Rorschach

Wellington said:

Hey, this is our first! We never got one before. Welcome to the club!

Mrbob

Let us enjoy this final Madden league on the 360. Looks like everyone is flocking back to PC gaming. Madden 12 PC future!

"The top selling video game for the month, combining platforms, was NCAA Football 11 at 692K units. Achieving even better results this month was Starcraft II (PC), which sold 721K units at retail in July."

BigAT

Draft class #1 - Three players ranked 89 OVR.

icon_eek.gif

Mrbob

Oh EA, never change. :( Season one tank confirmed!

Azwethinkweiz said:
Didn't SC2 sell like 1 million copies in its first day?

Worldwide. 721K was 4 days of retail sales only in USA. Doesn't include digital copies sold.

Striker

Hmm, from dozens of top rated QB, HB, S, and LB, goes to basically better DE and DT.

No matter what I'm sure I'd be drafting a QB after S1 anyway because of how poor the Browns QB's are - unless I trade for (EA still lacks trading draft picks too I'm sure...).

And they all wouldn't be half bad if they all got dropped 5 ratings. :\

BigAT

daw840 said:
IDK...I might tank just for madden 11's Jack English right there.
He doesn't seem very much like Jack English aside from his overall score. Much more of a mobile QB. 86 SPD, 88 AGI
and he's black.
Take a guess at what the J. stands for. Hint: A quarterback with this same first name was also taken very high in the first round.

Next highest QB is 78 OVR and seems like much more of a pocket passer.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BigAT said:
He doesn't seem very much like Jack English aside from his overall score. Much more of a mobile QB. 86 SPD, 88 AGI
and he's black.
Take a guess at what the J. stands for. Hint: A quarterback with this same first name was also taken very high in the first round.

Next highest QB is 78 OVR and seems like much more of a pocket passer.
Jamarcus Austin. :lol

Andre Johnson is the new Megatron

tellin you all right now

You mean the old Megatron, right?

Nightz

BigAT said:
ACTUAL ADDITION TO ONLINE FRANCHISE
There's a retirement category after the season that shows who retired on each team instead of us having to figure it out manually.
I think that was there last year.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Played a game on All-Madden against Somnia. It wasn't too bad. I usually play practice on AM anyway so same shit.

My only Q is... Somnia just reminded me guys are still turning on dimes, I thought this new locomotion system was supposed to remedy that?

BigAT said:
Yep.

ACTUAL ADDITION TO ONLINE FRANCHISE
There's a retirement category after the season that shows who retired on each team instead of us having to figure it out manually.

uh, that was in last year for the commish :/

Rorschach

Man, that was horse shit. Right when I throw the last pass it lags for about 2 seconds....

[edit] :lol @ that draft class. Interest in league dropping...

FrenchMovieTheme said:
uh, that was in last year for the commish :/
It was in for everyone.

holy shit. that blows about the lag, but i can't believe you missed the XP to let me into OT. The lag is crushing the kicking game. GG though

Rorschach

GG.

You know, with the lag and the stupid draft classes... I think I might skip this year. I don't even feel like playing right now and there's real football about to come on my TV. That's usually when my interest in Madden is at an all time high and right now I feel nothing. I don't think the lag is just a launch thing. I think it's gonna be like Madden 07 where MAYBE they fix it at the midway point.

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
GG.

You know, with the lag and the stupid draft classes... I think I might skip this year. I don't even feel like playing right now and there's real football about to come on my TV. That's usually when my interest in Madden is at an all time high and right now I feel nothing. I don't think the lag is just a launch thing. I think it's gonna be like Madden 07 where MAYBE they fix it at the midway point.

First LJ, now Rors :(

DMczaf

Rorschach said:
GG.

boy_who_cried_wolf.jpg

daw840

Rorschach said:
GG.

Come on man, a Madden season isn't a Madden season without you. :(

Even though me saying this is like asking for two losses every season...

Rorschach

Have any of you even played a game without lag that wasn't in neighboring counties? I know I haven't. Gonna be real stupid when we're playing and the best kicker has 30 out of 60 XPs.

daw840

Rorschach said:
Have any of you even played a game without lag that wasn't in neighboring counties? I know I haven't. Gonna be real stupid when we're playing and the best kicker has 30 out of 60 XPs.

Yeah, I played with Eznark and Dskillz with very little lag.

eznark

Banned
daw we need a rubber match and this time I'm not going to play like a goof because I feel so bad about how dicked you are getting.

Also, 3 straight games with Wildcat touchdowns! Look out chuckleheads!

When you are kicking your extra point just kick at like 80 power and press a again on the downswing earlier than you think. I don't know if it really works, but less leg seems to give more leeway on the shitty kick.

Rorschach said:

the game came out 3 days ago, this happens every year with lag.

and i played dm without lag, i played ramirez and i don't remember it being very bad

Top Bottom