• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DCX said:
Nope, Malley was my dawg and he would never stupe to exploits.

It was against the Cowboys.

DCX

Oh yeah, I remember that guy now....Shawnwann or something. Thing the league forced him out at some point.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LukeSmith said:
Then he returned to another league, under a different name

HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg

You gotta link up some posts of this discovery.

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
Still, winning the game on a last play...that's gotta hurt :lol

Oh wait, I know it does...

Rorschach.jpg

100 yard TAINT grumble grumble
Best game ever.

LukeSmith said:
You rush us every year! Let Donnie do his fucking job!
Donny's an idiot! He's more likely to mess up your roster than to fix it.

Rorschach said:
Best game ever.

Donny's an idiot! He's more likely to mess up your roster than to fix it.

UNLESS you're the bucs or eagles. for some reason he has a giant boner for those teams. i think he has josh freeman's weight at 435 pounds.... lol, you wish freeman you fat piece of shit!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
UNLESS you're the bucs or eagles. for some reason he has a giant boner for those teams. i think he has josh freeman's weight at 435 pounds.... lol, you wish freeman you fat piece of shit!
He's supposedly a bucs fan. What I don't get is why SD is always overrated. Their D has been shit forever. Merriman never got downgraded until he left and he didn't get put on IR unlike every other IR'd player.

shawn was a good guy i felt. just got too many complaints from reputable league members about him and had to make that call :/

p.s. remember when he was on TV on that newly wed show? lulz

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It seems as if OnSale is using the Madden 10 seeding process to decide who to ship these touchpads to.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LukeSmith said:
NFC East with Shawn, Wellie, CB and that other dude had the best trash talking of any division
Livewire. Yea.

I definitely hated seeing shawn go. He was such a villain and so good with the controller it was always a classic battle. Oh well, I wouldn't have had my ass stomped by levious and had some classic games with Somnia if he didn't go.

Rorschach

TheCrow said:
Wow can't believe you managed to get one. One of my orders shipped we'll see about the other one.
I tried hard enough! Don't know if I really have one yet, though. It says it's shipped, but UPS doesn't recognize the number and I can't track it using the amazon link either.

mastershake said:
So, how soon after the game is released will the first week start up?

a few things need to happen before we can start:

1. rosters must be updated by EA. is this happening day 1? if it's day 1, will it be updated for online franchise as well? should we start before the final REGULAR season rosters are available? do we NOT wait for EA and just make the necessary changes ourselves thereby starting within a couple days of release?

2. everyone needs to signup for myleaguemanager.net. i don't believe there should be any issue if you haven't signed up yet (you'd still obviously be able to play the league game) but thats what i want!

after those things are done, i'll create the league and link it up to myleaguemanager, then we're ready to go.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The most epic trash talk ever was last year between Live and CB. When they finally got to play, CB posted some comment to the effect of asking where Live was, Live then posted this insanely long gif or youtube of John Cena entering the arena in what I think was a Dodge Charger. Probably the funniest shit ever on GAF.

CB3

Wellington said:
The most epic trash talk ever was last year between Live and CB. When they finally got to play, CB posted some comment to the effect of asking where Live was, Live then posted this insanely long gif or youtube of John Cena entering the arena in what I think was a Dodge Charger. Probably the funniest shit ever on GAF.

Broken Laptop begs to differ

LiveWire

CB3 said:
Broken Laptop begs to differ

Broken Laptop? Which one was that?

Wellington said:

I've been saving up some pics for this season, as I'm sure CB has. Credit to CB for bringing the wrestling narrative into the trash talk though. It works so well. I miss watching it sometimes.

daw840

Maybe I'm just retarded (very possibly) but where is the "sign up" feature of this league manager site? I can't seem to find the link...

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
sorry i had to destroy you in street fighter 3 cb. that's just the way it goes!

We were probably even. how does it not show an overall record?

But you saw that last match. The game knows im better

TheCrow

Rorschach said:
I tried hard enough! Don't know if I really have one yet, though. It says it's shipped, but UPS doesn't recognize the number and I can't track it using the amazon link either.
My tracking number just started to work.

CB3 said:
We were probably even. how does it not show an overall record?

But you saw that last match. The game knows im better

that was bogus! and at least i used non-ryu clones! you either pick akuma, ken or ryu. why are you so scared to try out something new!

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
that was bogus! and at least i used non-ryu clones! you either pick akuma, ken or ryu. why are you so scared to try out something new!

I never really played 3rd strike when it was big. I have no idea who those characters are. ill go through and take a look at them eventually

CB3 said:
I never really played 3rd strike when it was big. I have no idea who those characters are. ill go through and take a look at them eventually

me neither but i still tried some out! i want to learn that alien guy and the guy with the trench coat. cool designs. i miss zangief..... seems like alex and that guy from final fight are poor substitutes!

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:

I'll have to pick this up and put you in your place Az-style

Birdman02

daw840 said:
Maybe I'm just retarded (very possibly) but where is the "sign up" feature of this league manager site? I can't seem to find the link...

I was looking around the site yesterday, and I think it said new registration should open up soon.

Sanjuro

Looking forward to some league play. Been pretty depressed as of late and shit keeps piling. Can't wait to pile on some interceptions touchdowns!

bluemax

Banned
LukeSmith said:
One song. Over and over.
Keep singing!

minstrel_1.jpg

r210dy.jpg

Rorschach said:
He's supposedly a bucs fan. What I don't get is why SD is always overrated. Their D has been shit forever. Merriman never got downgraded until he left and he didn't get put on IR unlike every other IR'd player.

I certainly benefited from that. Roidiman was a beast.

eznark

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Looking forward to some league play. Been pretty depressed as of late and shit keeps piling. Can't wait to pile on some interceptions touchdowns!

Go to Mary Ann's at 6 o'clock on a Wednesday evening.

Look at the poor slobs who go to Mary Ann's at 6 o'clock on a Wednesday evening.

Depression cured.

Sanjuro

eznark said:
Go to Mary Ann's at 6 o'clock on a Wednesday evening.

Look at the poor slobs who go to Mary Ann's at 6 o'clock on a Wednesday evening.

Depression cured.
Where is that? I mean it could be worse. I just got a bottle of 2-Liter Vodka for tonight...I intend on finishing. Should be good after that.

Somnia

For the love of god wait for me to get back to start! I'm gone August 27-Sept 1st, back late that Thursday which is when I'll get my copy and sign up on the website. KTHX :D

bluemax

Banned
LukeSmith said:
KEEP SINGING
Big_Beautiful_Ursula.jpg

When I googled you I couldn't find anything.

I didn't make that, I found it on Google Image Search.

If you want we can talk about that time I was gonna run the clock out at my own 5 but ended up running 95 yards for a TD.

eznark

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Where is that? I mean it could be worse. I just got a bottle of 2-Liter Vodka for tonight...I intend on finishing. Should be good after that.

Down by City Side and Roggie's on the green line. Cleveland Circle, right?

daw840

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:

What kind of shit vodka comes in a 2 liter?!?

Furthermore, I would like to see you in the league and not fucking dead. Please don't drink 2 liters of Vodka. That's insane.

eznark

Banned
Or is it government center? Fuck, I can never remember. Anyway, it's by BC and those softball fields. While you're there go to Roggie's and snort Midori from the bottom of a shotglass. Tell em that idiot from Milwaukee told you to do it. Surely one of them will take you home after that, it always worked for us.

Sanjuro

I don't think I've been around there as much. I'm mostly from south of Boston, but always head up for events and whatnot.

The vodka that comes in 2-liter is the kind that cost ten dollars and does the fucking kopb. I'm pouring it into my stainless steel mug...like a boss.

daw840

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I don't think I've been around there as much. I'm mostly from south of Boston, but always head up for events and whatnot.

The vodka that comes in 2-liter is the kind that cost ten dollars and does the fucking kopb. I'm pouring it into my stainless steel mug...like a boss.

Um...I know I'm just a guy on the internet, but seriously for a minute. Please stop. You are going to end up shitting yourself and either dying or going to the ER. Where they will monitor you and put you in paper clothes because you shit yourself. Drink like a liter of it if you must, but 2 liters is fucking ridiculous.

Top Bottom