• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Somnia

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I don't think I've been around there as much. I'm mostly from south of Boston, but always head up for events and whatnot.

The vodka that comes in 2-liter is the kind that cost ten dollars and does the fucking kopb. I'm pouring it into my stainless steel mug...like a boss.
ughhh I think id throw up drinking that shit

Sanjuro

daw840 said:
Um...I know I'm just a guy on the internet, but seriously for a minute. Please stop. You are going to end up shitting yourself and either dying or going to the ER. Where they will monitor you and put you in paper clothes because you shit yourself. Drink like a liter of it if you must, but 2 liters is fucking ridiculous.
I appreciate the concern, honestly. I'll be fine though.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
if any of you bums want to get worked in SF3 i'll be online for a bit starting right now!
Are you talking about the XBOX Anniversary ONBe?

daw840

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I appreciate the concern, honestly. I'll be fine though.

Are you talking about the XBOX Anniversary ONBe?

Alright then, bottoms up I guess. I'm definitely not one to talk...

Rorschach

Somnia said:
For the love of god wait for me to get back to start! I'm gone August 27-Sept 1st, back late that Thursday which is when I'll get my copy and sign up on the website. KTHX :D
I don't think we can even start that early. Game isn't out 'till the 30th, right?

Sanjuro

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
I had alcohol poisoning sophomore homecoming from the exact type of vodka you're describing. Blazing is better.
Participate in illegal activity? No way. These vodka barrons are saints.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I don't think I've been around there as much. I'm mostly from south of Boston, but always head up for events and whatnot.

The vodka that comes in 2-liter is the kind that cost ten dollars and does the fucking kopb. I'm pouring it into my stainless steel mug...like a boss.

nF06d.jpg

?

I got demolished one night off of it, epic times.

The next morning really sucked tho. Tito is such a dickhead.

Somnia

Wellington said:
We're talking about $10 swill here, c'mon man!

I don't go cheap with mah drinks!

edit: Speaking of that, anyone have some suggestions for some really good bars near Mandalay Bay in Vegas?

mik

mik is unbeatable
goldlion054 said:
Do you feel like a man picking on the Redskins like that? Lets see Cam Newton do that against an NFL defense
How about 86 yards against the Ravens? (their defense is still pretty ok, right?)

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/90315011

Oh, and be on the lookout for Carolina's secret weapon--their offensive coordinator is a GENIUS...

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/90315941

Goalline formation, QB Sneak! BOOM. (not pictured: the cannon that fucking launches your QB on a sneak play)

Rorschach

Everyone in GAF Fantasy leagues:

What day (after week 3 games are done) is best for you? Do you want to keep it as is? Do weekdays work best for you? Do you want them both on the same day?

Right now it's:

Sun Aug 28 12:00pm PDT for Trendy Hipsters League (Auction)
Mon Aug 29 6:30pm PDT for NeoGAFers league (Snake)

-CB wants weekday in the evening
-DM wants weekend
-Miguel wants the Astros to not suck
-Rorschach don't care as long as everyone shows up
-Livewire is neutral (I wouldn't schedule it weekdays in the day time anyway)
-DCX wants Sunday
-Wellie wants Monday
-Drizz wants Monday

So far, that's 2-3-3 (Weekend, Weekday, Neutral)

LiveWire

Smokey said:
I remember being drunk when I played Matrix at like 2 AM. That was interesting.

I was drunk when I beat Rors and Luke in NCAA. *shrug*

Rorschach said:

What day (after week 3 games are done) is best for you? Do you want to keep it as is? Do weekdays work best for you? Do you want them both on the same day?

Right now it's:

As long as it's not 9AM-5PM PDT on weekdays I'm good with it. :)

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Rorschach said:

Right now it's:

-CB wants weekday in the evening
-DM wants weekend
-Miguel wants the Astros to not suck
-Rorschach don't care as long as everyone shows up

So far, that's 1-1-2 (Weekend, Weekday, Neutral)

Think I'm in the Snake one. Monday night at 8:30 CST. I think I can do that, shouldn't last for 3+ hours...right?

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
Think I'm in the Snake one. Monday night at 8:30 CST. I think I can do that, shouldn't last for 3+ hours...right?
Snake shouldn't last 3+. And, worst case scenario, you can ditch the last few rounds and set the picks you want to pre-draft.

eznark

Banned
Did any of you pay the velvet rope fee to get in tomorrow? If I weren't going to be gone most of the weekend I would actually consider it. I got the game for free with amazon bucks which makes it tempting.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
eznark said:
Did any of you pay the velvet rope fee to get in tomorrow? If I weren't going to be gone most of the weekend I would actually consider it. I got the game for free with amazon bucks which makes it tempting.
Now that you mention it I am tempted, but I don't want to encourage this microtransaction BS.

How much is it again? $15?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
how many early access games do you get for that? Not that I'm even interested myself in other ea sports games.

Nightz

The site for it also lists FIFA Street.

Anyways, I'm waiting for my copy to arrive. I'm working from home and furiously trying to finish all my work before the mailman comes.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Nightz said:
The site for it also lists FIFA Street.

Anyways, I'm waiting for my copy to arrive. I'm working from home and furiously trying to finish all my work before the mailman comes.
You getting yours today? Fucker! I'm tempted to pick it up at the local mom and pop store and return the one from Amazon to them.

They say the season pass is a 12 month thing. This is also the latest a Madden has been released in a long while, what are the chances that if Madden 13 falls within the 12 month window we can play that early too? (I'm betting zero, knowing EA they will reset when it hits)

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
don't worry wellie, I'm sure they'd have it auto-renew next year for your convenience.

story,

I think like 4 dollars a piece, but they've started offering bundles too.

How much do courses for Tiger Woods typically cost? That may push me to the EA thing more than anything else. Free access to all of those games plus some savings on courses might be enough.

DMczaf

I really wish after Madden comes out, the disc comes with a code so you can keep the Season Ticket digital copy on your 360 HDD. I hate swapping discs.

Smokey

eznark said:

Yep. I'm gonna get the Season Pass for PS3 though.
Game for "free" because of CC points on Tuesday for our league.

To spin it you get to "rent" 5 sports games in a twelve month period for $5 a piece!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Tiki Barber - 83 OVR, 88 Speed, 68 Strength, 88 Agility, 92 Acceleration, 87 Awareness, 82 Trucking, 75 Elusiveness, 67 Stiff Arm, 83 Carry, 87 Stamina

That's pretty fucking beast for someone that has been out of football for 5 years.

Nightz

Played a game with the Chargers against the Cowboys. All-Pro difficulty with slow game speed, 8 minute quarters. Felt pretty good, I thought it ran smoother than the demo. Vincent Jackson was a beast on offense and TKO ran wild on defense. Kicking felt easier than in the demo, don't know if it's because I'm a little more used to it now.

I like how safeties actually come up closer to the LOS when they're gonna blitz, instead of staying at their normal positions and taking forever to get to the QB.

Top Bottom