• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official XBOX 360 Madden 2009 Season 2.5 Thread: RROD SCARE US!!

CB3 said:
jordanavatar.gif

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
grats

Wish i could say it was a great season!

However it was still fun :D Hopefully next year we will be back on pace and finish at least 2 season before the first NFL season.

:lol

AirBrian

Yeah, getting a season in before the holidays is key.

I have a couple of highlights from the game, but I'll have to upload them tomorrow! :D

AirBrian said:
Yeah, getting a season in before the holidays is key.

I have a couple of highlights from the game, but I'll have to upload them tomorrow! :D

gg Airbrian, Bears defense really kept my passing game in check.

mr stroke

daw840 said:
I will be back for Madden `10. But only if their is online franchise possibilities!

FUCK LEAGUEDADDY

I think a lot of people bailed because of it. It is such a chore to sit for 15 mins after a game just to enter the punters stats. I am sure EA will do a full league for 2010 with stats(I Hope)

kudos to AirBrian for putting up the money for Leaguedaddy though! thanks again and hopefully come august EA gets their shit together :p

AirBrian

Did you upload any videos, MWS? I tried but EA Sports World is acting funny. Madden says they upload and I can see them in-game, but not on the website. I think it might be because I have some NHL videos uploaded too and the cap might include those.

AirBrian said:
Did you upload any videos, MWS? I tried but EA Sports World is acting funny. Madden says they upload and I can see them in-game, but not on the website. I think it might be because I have some NHL videos uploaded too and the cap might include those.

Unfortunately not =(. Funny because I actually thought about saving that Devin Hester return, it was awesome :D

AirBrian

I did save that one, but it won't upload. :-(

I also saved the Hester bomb, your INT in the endzone to seal the game, and your INT where I stripped the ball and got it back. I also uploaded one of your runs where you broke like 11 tackles.

AirBrian said:

I had that same problem in the PS3 league, they wont save under your name but if you do a search for them on the website they should be there.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Aw man I just discovered this.

If you guys do another online league I'd love to join if you need more people.

Top Bottom