• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official XBOX 360 Madden 2009 Season 2.5 Thread: RROD SCARE US!!

Somnia

woodchuck said:
i can't even sell the game :lol. the store clerk will probably laugh in my face when he sees the gigantic ring.

GameStop will take it still...they knock like 2-3 bucks off to send it back to the warehouse to be buffered though.

Somnia

AirBrian said:
Really? Wow, I did not know they would do that.

They are suppose to...some stores maybe assholes like you hear, but I know at my store and the stores in my area we do that since we are suppose to. Same with systems, but they take a bigger chunk off...like they knock 20-30 off a broken 360.

Somnia

I think I'm going to go ahead and trade this in tomorrow since it seems like were done. See you guys in August for Madden 2010 :D

AirBrian

OK, here's the deal...

...apparently no one cares any more, so I'll leave Week 12 open until Monday, and then the playoffs will start. At least those in the playoffs should care enough to play. We will have a Super Bowl dammit!

Yea, I got tired of having to track down people to lose to......good luck with the playoffs and if you do this again I'd like to be in......

Nightz

Yeah I won't go hunting, but sable, if you still visit this thread and you want to play week 12, just post here or send me a PM. I'll be around to get the game in.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
next year my friends.... we all return to 360!

hopefully with online franchise mode to boot! EA owe's us!

really? awesome

Nightz said:
Yeah I won't go hunting, but sable, if you still visit this thread and you want to play week 12, just post here or send me a PM. I'll be around to get the game in.

I'm around I haven't really followed the thread in a while though and haven't gotten any ims. I can get any of my games in today if people are available, woodchuck and you are the two i have open. If so send me a message on xbl as I might not check this thread.

daw840

FrenchMovieTheme said:

I told you, I told you. Before the big split I told you it was a bad idea. But does anyone listen to me?!? NOOO

Slo

FrenchMovieTheme said:

What makes you think we'll take you back?! We've had enough of your wandering ways!

you will accept me back because madden '10 will have online franchise and i will agree to trade JT Osullivan to you, thus giving you a huge upgrade at the QB position

Slo

AirBrian said:
Oh no you don't! Playoffs, bitch!

Get a committment from everybody else in the playoffs, and I'm in! Unfortunately I think everybody has scattered!

But now that I can't break Dickerson's rushing record, what's the point? :(

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Slo said:
Get a committment from everybody else in the playoffs, and I'm in! Unfortunately I think everybody has scattered!

But now that I can't break Dickerson's rushing record, what's the point? :(
i'll sub for someone...

AirBrian

The playoffs are happening. There's just no excuse not too. I'll fill you guys' PM boxes up! (Someone will have to sub for woodchuck though. And it's not me because I will not play with the Cowboys.)

vumpler

AirBrian said:
The playoffs are happening. There's just no excuse not too. I'll fill you guys' PM boxes up! (Someone will have to sub for woodchuck though. And it's not me because I will not play with the Cowboys.)
i'll put the cowskirt on.

BigAT

Has there been any word on improvements/upgrades to the online league system for '10? That was one of the main reasons I bought this year's version and obviously online leagues were underdeveloped and a disappointment.

AirBrian

Nightz

Nooo, I was on the verge of making a comeback run into the playoffs! Detroit getting in is a fluke!:lol

I'll play the Lions if no one else takes them. :\

AirBrian

Nightz said:
Nooo, I was on the verge of making a comeback run into the playoffs! Detroit getting in is a fluke!:lol

I'll play the Lions if no one else takes them. :\
They're yours! LD is blocked at work, but I'll give you the rights later.

BigAT

Is New England still controlled by DammitMatt and is he still banned on here? I've lost track of these type of things.

AirBrian

BigAT said:
Is New England still controlled by DammitMatt and is he still banned on here? I've lost track of these type of things.
Yep. Just send him a message on XBL...he's normally quick to respond.

AirBrian

Hunter D said:
Are you guys running another league. I had signed up at the beginning, but got a RROD.
Probably not, but vumpler talked about doing some tournies.

MWS, what GT did you send it to? Was it "bird f3c3s"?

Nightz

sableholic said:
Nightz the only real time i can play is tonight after work, I'll be gone this weekend. Will you be around tonight at like 4-7?
I'm assuming that's EST? If so then I'll be around since I'm working from home today.

BigAT

Just finished up my game with Matt, it was quite an interesting game where the lead changed hands at least 4 times before it was all over. There were also 4 two-point conversions attempted between both teams (all legit) that ALL FAILED.

In the end I managed to eek out a 19-18 win by scoring a touchdown with under 30 seconds remaining. San Diego advances.

I got my game in against Nightz, 28-3. He had some really awful luck. 3 ints 3 ffs (one by portis that was recovered by jason campbell). I'm sorry about the portis score I didn't think diving down would help any since there was still 4+ minutes left. Anyways vumpler i'll play you sometime when i get back from buffalo which at the earliest will be monday night.

vumpler

Sounds good. I'll be looking for a game mid week some time. PM your schedule monday night.

Ramirez

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Matrix started us down that dark path...listening to a Texan's fan, for shame.

Your avatar is making me hot btw. :lol

Top Bottom