• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official XBOX 360 Madden 2009 Season 2.5 Thread: RROD SCARE US!!

AirBrian said:
Have you guys talked at least? I saw him online and playing Madden like Thursday or Friday...

He sent me an IM earler in the week but I was at work. I responded on AIM and sent a message on XBL but have received nor esponse.

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you will accept me back because madden '10 will have online franchise and i will agree to trade JT Osullivan to you, thus giving you a huge upgrade at the QB position

Finally, you see the light.

AirBrian said:
So who wants to sub for the Saints?

I can sub if need be/if i meet the other persons schedule (MWS I believe?):
I'll be available thursday 4pm -6pm and then maybe 10:30 est on that night. Friday I'll be available 4pm -6pm as well. Saturday I should be around and available for most times before 6pm.

sableholic said:
I can sub if need be/if i meet the other persons schedule (MWS I believe?):
I'll be available thursday 4pm -6pm and then maybe 10:30 est on that night. Friday I'll be available 4pm -6pm as well. Saturday I should be around and available for most times before 6pm.

I'm home all thrusday and friday..we can play then, on my new HDTV :D

MWS Natural said:
Pioneer Kuro 5020fd. Loving it so far!

nice! what is your aim name? I just got home and can play if its soon, otherwise it'll have to be later tonight.

Edit: nevermind found it in your profile.

Slo

AB, didn't see your note last night. Today is my daughter's birthday, but I can probably play tommorrow night.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
AirBrian said:
Bears - Cowgirls NFC title game. You're lucky, woodchuck! Fear the NECKBEARD!

vumpler, when do you want to play?
I'm free all day until 5pm cst today.

Otherwise i dunno tell me your availability and we'll make it work :)

AirBrian

I usually get home from work around 6 PM. Tonight probably won't work, but tomorrow evening should. Friday won't work. Saturday during the day is good as well. I'll also be around early-ish on Sunday until the SB.

What do your evenings/nights look like? We'll make it work!

AirBrian

Both conference championship games are set:

AFC - Titans at Broncos
NFC - Bears at Cowboys (9 PM tonight!)

MWS, you'll have to hit up Ando on XBL because he's banned from GAF.

AirBrian said:
Both conference championship games are set:

AFC - Titans at Broncos
NFC - Bears at Cowboys (9 PM tonight!)

MWS, you'll have to hit up Ando on XBL because he's banned from GAF.

Ok I will send him a message on XBL.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
MWS Natural said:
Ando taps out 17-0 in 2nd qtr...Not sure why, never knew you could rush for over 100 yards and it be considered cheese :lol
He's always had a low tolerance for your play style. I'm sure he had his reasons *shrugs*.

Should be an interesting super bowl! One of you write a paragraph or so about it afterwords plz :D

vumpler said:
He's always had a low tolerance for your play style. I'm sure he had his reasons *shrugs*.

Should be an interesting super bowl! One of you write a paragraph or so about it afterwords plz :D

Whatever that means. Funny thing is I made sure I followed every rule to a T, ran the ball, threw short passes. I didn't move a defender all game because I know he has complained about that in the past. Anyways, on to the Super Bowl! aka "Neckbeard"s Last Stand" :D

Top Bottom