• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NBA 2k6 Season I Thread: Konex is my Kopilot.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lets see my losses so far...

Game 1 : Jobber beats me,I lose 78-76 cause they call a foul on me with like no time left and Jobber gets to win it with fts.

Game 2 : Dm Beats me,I lose 97-96,Tmac misses a gw layup at the buzzer and I blow a 14 pt lead in the game earlier.

Game 3: Fifty beats me 107-102,again anothe game where I had a lead and then Yao gets hurt and I have to depend totally on T-mac to even keep me in the game.

Game 4: Fifty beats me 113-112,lose by a pt again and cry tears of pain.

My two wins..

Beat Fifty by one pt...another game where I almost lose by a pt but some how pull it off.

Beat Cold by 8,but could have easily lost in regulation.Thanks to T-mac getting hot in OT I win.

I havent been part of one blow out,my <3 cant take this shit much longer.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fifty said:
You should try pressing B more on D. Sure it's the take charge animation and it looks silly pressing it at the 3 point line, but if you do it as you're moving over to stop a drive, you'll usually go into a blocking animation that can help to slow people down. Since there's no button to stick your hand in their face for D, it's the best tool I have to use on D. Aside from the right stick and my magical basketball cornerback skills.

I do press B sometimes and magically that game Arenas flew into T-mac who I believe had position and dunked it on him for a 3 pt play,that was a key play too cause it was late in the 4th.I did a replay of it,his feet looked set to me :\

When I do press B,most of the time I get called for blocking fouls,like the one I mentioned above,but Im not going to do that at the 3pt line a lot,in fear of my player falling over and someone on your team will become wideopen.

Mrbob

This game is as crappy as NBA2K5 as far as I'm concerned.

Run into the interior of any defense in the paint and score at will. Throw it underneath and no way to stop the basket from going in due to animation. Taking jumpshots and passing midjump to other players. Some crap as always. I'm never buying another 2K bball game again it is the same bs as 2k5 with prettier graphics.

Matrix

Mrbob said:

Run into the interior of any defense in the paint and score at will. Throw it underneath and no way to stop the basket from going in due to animation. Taking jumpshots and passing midjump to other players. Some crap as always. I'm never buying another 2K bball game again it is the same bs as 2k5 with prettier graphics.

I Couldnt do that against Cold. It didnt look like you were playing any type of zone and you double far too much and you are not good enough to play manual D yourself :p Let the cpu do the dirty work for you.

You cant get away with that,you turn the ball over if you try that,you said I did this 15 times...thats friggin impossible.

2k6 is sooo much better than 2k5 its not funny.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mrbob said:

i dare you to try that against me

Matrix

ColdBlooded33 said:
i dare you to try that against me

He never will,he told me he's trading it in :|

CB3

:lol :lol :lol this is like the madden league all over again.

Dude im like 1-11. shit happens. just keep the game and carry on, you'll find your rhythem

CB3

If anyone wants to play hit me up on Aim or look for me online in the lobby. Im there now

Fucking a. I lose every god damn game because I can't make free throws online. I just lost to DM by 2. I was like 4/15 at free throws. It's like that in almost every game I play. FUCK. Here is to a 0-32 season.

Zep

Banned
Are you guys ready for this shit?!

So me and akaballa were playing our league game and after halftime I get a nice surprise.

:lol A big ass pair of shorts...now you say, those dont look like shorts, well i saw a big ass #10 on them while i was playing. Then you say to yourself Daddy, sub him out, which I do to no avail. So i sub in the whole 2nd team...same shit.

There worse thing is that I can bring up the ball because the culprit is upcourt but then the whole other half-court i'm blinded and cant see shit!

I hope this isnt a recurring factor or i'm gonna bust some 2k ass.

Also, look at the player all the way to the right... thats Paul Pierce wearing no pants or jersey and thats been going on for the past 4-5 games...its pissing me off.

Matrix

DaddyZ said:

So me and akaballa were playing our league game and after halftime I get a nice surprise.

:lol A big ass pair of shorts...now you say, those dont look like shorts, well i saw a big ass #10 on them while i was playing. Then you say to yourself Daddy, sub him out, which I do to no avail. So i sub in the whole 2nd team...same shit.

There worse thing is that I can bring up the ball because the culprit is upcourt but then the whole other half-court i'm blinded and cant see shit!

I hope this isnt a recurring factor or i'm gonna bust some 2k ass.

Also, look at the player all the way to the right... thats Paul Pierce wearing no pants or jersey and thats been going on for the past 4-5 games...its pissing me off.

HOLY F-ING CRAP :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Fifty

Ahahah......I thought I had it bad always getting halftime shows when the game wouldn't advance and we were forced to just jump and run around to pass the time while the game gets its act together, but that glitch it yours is seriously hilarious

DaddyZ said:

Holy crap o_O that thing looks like those things from Langoliers trying to eat your game. Run! They're real!.

Matrix

Cloudy said:
I'm taking offers for Lamar. Looking for a decent PF in return...

Howard or Swift? :p

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I know I am not in the league, but I would like to get some online play in with anyone tonight. dskillzhtown is the gamertag.

Fifty

These are almost (not quite) but almost, as bad as that offer that Jobber sent Truelize with Oberto for Donyell Marshall

Cloudy

Banned
I'll just keep him and switch him to PF full time and see how that goes. I've experimented with him guarding good SFs and he's been getting abused...

Zep

Banned
Cloudy said:
I'll just keep him and switch him to PF full time and see how that goes. I've experimented with him guarding good SFs and he's been getting abused...

you need another shooter...you want Radman, you do...

hgplayer1

just wanted to come in and say sorry I havent been playing my games but Ive been under the weather all week and havent really felt like playing online. my cousin came over tonight and I played a couple of games against him and got back into the flow a little so I think Ill cram some games in tomorrow night if I have nothing else going on. look for me starting around 7pm CST if you want to play.

Matrix

Cloudy said:
I'm bout to play DM but I'm good for 1 or 2 more after that :)

Konex you want to ball?

AkaBalla

Konex...

Ricky Davis
Brian Scalbrini or Ryan Gomes
Mark Blount

for

Lamar Odom
Brian Cook
Chris Mihm

Let me know and ill think about it..

Matrix

Ok going on.

AkaBalla

Could i get Eric Piatowski's injury removed? It was a 1 game injury and i've played 2 games so far and it still there..

Also ? for the Rockets owner is Yao injured? He's out for alot of games.....

AkaBalla

:lol Scrub Bigs is better than Mihm.. And that SG is actually a SF who will make shots with his 83 medium and 92 dunk.. Oh well buddy.. Good luck in the Odom overrated sweepstakes.. :lol

Matrix

AkaBalla said:
Could i get Eric Piatowski's injury removed? It was a 1 game injury and i've played 2 games so far and it still there..

Also ? for the Rockets owner is Yao injured? He's out for alot of games.....

He missed one game and he played my last game and scored 28 pts,he isnt injured anymore...unless hes playing hurt :lol

Fifty

I have cured him!

Gotta let the piatkowster get his mack on

ne-points1.jpg

Matrix

DMczaf said:
After Jobber ran the score up on me, he gave me negative feedback :lol

Wtf!? :lol

CB3

Ill trade you anyone except Kevin Garnett or Caron for Lamar Odom

BTW Anyone wann play?

Matrix

GG Konex,but its official the most overrated player in this game is Jumaine Jones.

I just go beat by Konex cause that bum goes 5/7 on threes and makes 8/13 fgs.Most of those threes he had a hand in his face.

Also next time we play Konex lets both try to play more realistic,felt like we both were playing NBA Jam.I'm gulity myself in that game,I didnt have much fun cause that fucker went off,plus both of us having to sub manually cause of the stupid cpu is a major pain in the ass.

I should have accepted the win the game offered me when you ran out of subbing time ;)

Top Bottom