• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NBA 2k6 Season I Thread: Konex is my Kopilot.

outside shooting shouldn't be a "crazy" shooting style. you need to setup open looks outside. you might even have fun actually running an entire offense instead of doing a pick and roll with parker and duncan everytime down the floor

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
FrenchMovieTheme said:
outside shooting shouldn't be a "crazy" shooting style. you need to setup open looks outside. you might even have fun actually running an entire offense instead of doing a pick and roll with parker and duncan everytime down the floor

What I ment is I don't want to go up too much.

I set up pick and roll plays but not every time down court. Why show my hand every play? I run a trailer to the hole play more often than pick and roll and maybe a give and go thrown in. :p Besides, if you're in a zone, the pick and roll is quite easy to beat since Duncan nor Parker can hit a mid range jumper which is odd because in the XB version Parker had a lower midrange rating and could shoot the lights out.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Malleymal said:
Jobber is not good... dont let his cockiness fool you

Anyone can be good using the Spurs :p

jobber

FrenchMovieTheme said:
ive already beaten jobber a number of times. i'm wondering which excuse he'll pull out of his bag of excuses when i beat him next time :D

My controller batteries died!

It's true, I'm very beatable. I'm quite disgusted at that fact, but eh.

AkaBalla

Cloudy said:
Aka is kicking ass and taking names :eek:

Not really kicking ass all close games that could have gone either way.

Wanted to get games in with the Heat, Bucks, Cavs and Twolves tonight if possible. Or one of yous hit me up on aim after 9 pm est aim = ronn4180.

jobber

I think True has been gone for a while. He's been idle on AIM for 2 days. RIP Truelize.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
T'wolves blow at anything having to do with putting the ball in the hoop. Other than that their great....

Cloudy

Banned
What is up with all these low scoring games? I have like 2 above average scorers and I'm NOT gonna be held to under 70 :p

jobber

jeez man.

and I thought the SA/Bos game set basketball back 20 years.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Hittin the gym... I will play you when I get back Cold.... give me an hour and a half if u can....

Also me and AkaBalla ended whatever scoring drought was brought up... 97-91 in 4 quarters time...

CB3

I made some changes to my starting line up, hopefully one of them can hit a damn shot...

CB3

Losing sucks :( But that the down side of learning a new game. Turnovers KILL me. Of course my team not being able to knock down a shot does not help at all.

The one upside are my "Twin Towers" 8 blocks combined last game between them. Watch out!

Edit: Anyone else wanna go while im on?

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
U need to just use your horse, KG took 6 shots... feed him in the post let him carry you. he will make a couple just because its him....... as for your turnovers, u telegraph your passes alot so that makes it easier to jump in front off... when u see the obvious pass, just hold on to it for a little, and go to the second option.. You will be fine man..

and yea Job... i get the dirty disc crap... one time i put it in it went to some weird DVD sreen and said play this in a Xbox 360.. i was like wtf

CB3

Surpirsingly my D is keeping me in the games. I didnt expect that. i figured it would be the other way around

jobber

shooting 39% is FUN!

Edit: I'm sure I would've been over 50% if I wasn't fucking around in the 4th

CB3

Ill be around

Edit: Scratch that, gonna play PDZ ill be around later though

EDIT: Double scratch, back to NBA. Im in the lobby if anyone wants to play

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
jobber said:
anyone tell "Mr. Bob" he has games to play?

He's too busy playing DS games like animal crossing and nintendo dogs.

I'll get word to the butthead later tonight to play his games.

Top Bottom