• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
another person biting it over the C word. Though, it's only Solo, so GAF now has less bickering.

Lonestar

Bond Solo.

A Junior Member Suicide Posted in the DKR topic with a spoiler/fake spoiler, and he went off with the hurtful dirty language

league is up and invites out!...

except for ferny and livewire, who apparently "dont have an EA account". sign into ncaa 13 or i can't send the invite bro's!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Invites being sent.

Livewire and Ferny need to actually start up NCAA for the first time to get invites.

Aggresive Jumping snap is banned

Aaah, I am in. South Carolina. This is gonna be terrible. I played one online game against some schmuck and got my ass handed to me. Aside from the normal stuff where are the league rules posted for this one? Also besides aggressive D-line play, any other NCAA specifics banned?

Lonestar

Thanks, didn't know that. It's a neat feature, as already some of my early targets gained and lowered multiple OVR points.

LukeSmith

You try-hards are starting the league already?

This turd just came out, people haven't even had a chance to wipe yet

I'll sign in and recruit tonight probably after 9 or 10

Just a reminder to everyone, before the season starts you have 20 hours or something of scouting.

Yeah I had no idea how that worked... left a lot of shit on the board.

No way to export your team? Lame.

Also shiiiit heisman. Usually I fucking hate heisman difficulty. Not because it's any harder, but because in year's past it was just infuriating. Also, there's no way to see the season schedule until the season starts... what is this shit.

Also shiiiit heisman. Usually I fucking hate heisman difficulty. Not because it's any harder, but because in year's past it was just infuriating. Also, there's no way to see the season schedule until the season starts... what is this shit.

They gotta set the season schedule since we're going to have custom conferences now

I have waited a long day for this...can't wait to start building the texas empire

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

FMT hasnt made the schedule yet

Sokantish

Okay I just hit A on dudes that had green lights and some that were high up on the list, lets hope I didn't screw stuff up!

Oh, NM, I didn't know we were going custom conference. So most games will be against real humans? Almost all games?

more games than would have been otherwise. and no, not almost all games. it will probably be between 30-50% of the games (depending on the year) that are against human opponents. but remember: you're always competing against humans in the recuriting department!

also, our online dynasty page:

http://www.easports.com/dynasty/teams

you can do your recruiting from the website if you like!

I actually like playing against the CPU, looking forward to that, playing on my own time sort of.

So because this is my first NCAA league here, what's the cadence of games? I remember we had some schedule in MaddenGaf last year. A fateful schedule.

I actually like playing against the CPU, looking forward to that, playing on my own time sort of.

So because this is my first NCAA league here, what's the cadence of games? I remember we had some schedule in MaddenGaf last year. A fateful schedule.

it's going to be 3 days maximum. this league moves a lot faster.... i mean it's 1/3rd the size. it's not uncommon to see 24 hour advance periods!

also, the following people need to sign in:

luke
bob
livewire
dmczaf

big 10 definitely not representing! except for sokantish

gaf ncaa league

PRESENTED BY COKE ZERO

e0129e7f98de09d870b20755a94f947c1.jpg

Lonestar

Being that no one has actually tested the game on Heisman, so should we all. This is a classic league rush job. Madden 11-esque

I haven't really touched a football game since maybe last year, and I don't remember playing much last year either. It just feels like forever since I was involved in a league, and I feel rusty. Extremely rusty.

Don't worry Lonestar, I am terrible. Embarrassingly terrible. Except if you lose to me and then dismiss it as bull shit after the game, then I will make fun of you. It's how it goes. I lose on All American to the CPU sometimes, so this time, I expect to lose a lot on Heisman and probably break the disc in two.

Lonestar

I'm already dead.

I know the amount of shit I'll get when I'll lose 7-0 to CPU UCLA. I'll just put the rest of the league on ignore. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

Mrbob

it's going to be 3 days maximum. this league moves a lot faster.... i mean it's 1/3rd the size. it's not uncommon to see 24 hour advance periods!

also, the following people need to sign in:

luke
bob
livewire
dmczaf

big 10 definitely not representing! except for sokantish

I can't sign in without an invite champ!

Can somebody show me where you can view highlights you uploaded to the EA account?

I wonder if it's still that ghetto EA site easportsworld.com, that four years later, still doesn't fucking work and is all dysfunctional flash and bloated javascript.

*edit*

Not exactly the same, but still the same busted ass interface that doesn't work, auto-sorts by some bizarre variable (like.. mine always sorts by Madden '10 videos), and is just fubar. And wtf is this stupid 3D avatar.

EA just doesn't get it 90% of the time. I like their games enough but they just don't get it.

I was able to upload my highlight. I did it right after the game but I didn't know you also had to do it again in the franchise menu. anyways, this is me in my other franchise styling on army lol

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/125983861

I also feel like there are a lot of near sideline catches that...aren't catches? I know the college rule is 1 foot in I think, but it seems like sometimes there are no feet in. but there is indeed replay, I was wondering if they would let every shady call go by

also in that video is the reason my RG tarded out was cause of incoming LB blitz?

and by the way, is aggressive jump snap one of those settings you do in the play call menu?

there isn't a button to do it right? I think in games before it's been there

LMAO, in a post game highlight, there's a bug where the players are literally invisible and all you see is the football bobbing up and down in the air into the endzone

Smokey

and by the way, is aggressive jump snap one of those settings you do in the play call menu?there isn't a button to do it right? I think in games before it's been there

LMAO, in a post game highlight, there's a bug where the players are literally invisible and all you see is the football bobbing up and down in the air into the endzone

defensive line aggressive

that's banned, but is the manual jump snap banned too?

Top Bottom