• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

actually fuck it, i'm going to vance now. i don't care bout no recruiting for anyone! lets get to the conference championships and through the bowl season before madden and GW2 wash NCAA away

DMczaf

jufZ0.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
heh, that Gif.

I'll be able to play tomorrow afternoon FMT.

If the league goes belly up, leave me commish, I'll keep going for anyone that wants to keep going.

Mrbob

Don't screw this one up, Buck! A lot is riding on you winning. Not only would you stay in the National Title game but then I'd have a much greater chance at sneaking into a BCS bowl. If Luke wins he'll get a guaranteed spot in the Rose Bowl (At 8-5 :x), you would be bumped from the National Title game, and I would get bumped from having a chance at a BCS bowl! You must win!

LukeSmith

Ah, I was talking about my game we just finished up.

Not salty at all.
Sometimes it just happens where you get an Un-challengeable Fumble, a fumble on a kick return and your defense drops 5 picks.

And sometimes 6 out of 7 runs are draws.

And sometimes it all happens in the same game!

Not salty at all.
Sometimes it just happens where you get an Un-challengeable Fumble, a fumble on a kick return and your defense drops 5 picks.

And sometimes 6 out of 7 runs are draws.

And sometimes it all happens in the same game!

Ran them money plays on me and it was all karma!

Really going to give me shit on draws when you ran about 30 of the same counters all last game.

It was shit luck on those fumbles and on your LBs having stone hands. Hope we can play again next season as they have been pretty good games.

Mrbob

Michigan gets destroyed in two straight Big 10 title games. Looks like Buck is well on his way to making sure the Big 10 claims back to back National Titles.

Too bad the second place team in the Big 10 had to sit out this conference title match up!

LukeSmith

Ran them money plays on me and it was all karma!

Really going to give me shit on draws when you ran about 30 of the same counters all last game.

It was shit luck on those fumbles and on your LBs having stone hands. Hope we can play again next season as they have been pretty good games.

I think next season is you and Lonestar.

A bunch of us are going to Madden.

The plays last game weren't counters. It was Ace Heavy Slash, it literally is just a run over the guard. There is nothing fancy or interesting to it.

I think next season is you and Lonestar.

A bunch of us are going to Madden.

The plays last game weren't counters. It was Ace Heavy Slash, it literally is just a run over the guard. There is nothing fancy or interesting to it.

That's cool. I haven't liked the past years Madden I'll have to give this one a shot with all the positive feedback.

Me and Lonestar will continue to rep CFB-Gaf, the superior sports gaf!

Top Bottom