• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

LukeSmith

This expectation of sub-24 hour advance is fucking ridiculous. If you advance the week at 1am and say "All games due Wednesday at 8pm" don't then get pissy when someone can't play that same day you advance. It's fucking stupid.

I don't get mad if a game of mine is simmed 24-hours ahead of what the advance schedule is (even though that happened), mostly because I have a better chance to win if the game is simmed, I get mad that other people feel inconvenienced that the league should go by the advance schedule.

I have about 5 seconds to log onto Gaf at work and about 5 minutes at night (hence right now). I go into the thread, scan through posts, write 1 reply, and sign off. I used to have all goddam day last year until I got my new job, but that's not the case anymore.

ANyway I responded to your email so stop your whining. But -- in all seriousness, and not like me being mad or anything, if you guys would prefer to have 18-hour advance schedules, I can't keep up with that, so I'll drop out. And I'm not saying that in like a complaining way or an ultimatum way (DO THIS OR ELSE!!!!), I mean it legitimately, if the expectation is that we'll advance within one day every week, then that's fine, but I just don't have time in my schedule right now for that.

I don't disagree with this, Tross. The too-fast advances are just a byproduct of everyone getting antsy because Guild Wars 2, Madden, and a bunch of other games are about to come out and well, we'll see what happens then

black-browed-albatross-thalassarche-melanophrys-photograph-23979-525208.jpg

It's never about vancin fast. But no communication is a killer

No communication ..

League advances at 1am.
I am at work or driving to work or coming home from work between 6am - 6pm; I get home, have to head out the door to meet up with people. I get home at 10pm and reply to any emails/thread posts/etc.

This accounts for my 5 seconds of time on gaf today

i don't give a shit about advancing the same day but for christ sake i ask "when can you play" then you post like 5 hours later and don't even respond! it's not about advancing so much as it is communication. i don't think anyone has ever complained if you just tell someone what the expectation is. "hey i can't play today, i can play tomorrow". you aren't the only one with a life bruh, i have shit to do too so when i have no idea when you're going to be around to play it makes it difficult

Sorry I missed your post asking "can you play" which was one post within about 30 others, the others of which were about penis and animated gifs. now, I dont know about you, but penis is a lot more fascinating to me than your 10 character posts.

And when you emailed me I think I responded like 10 minutes after I got it.

Sorry I missed your post asking "can you play" which was one post within about 30 others, the others of which were about penis and animated gifs. now, I dont know about you, but penis is a lot more fascinating to me than your 10 character posts.

And when you emailed me I think I responded like 10 minutes after I got it.

I'm sorry, did you just say you were fascinated by penises?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
This sounds like FMT's fuckup. Should have exchanged phone numbers, or at least personal street addresses.

Maybe some skype. A marriage if necessary.

This league will definitely slow down soon anyways. Madden's coming out, NHL is coming out, that doesn't even include all the other stuff people will be doing on the side

Lonestar

This league will definitely slow down soon anyways. Madden's coming out, NHL is coming out, that doesn't even include all the other stuff people will be doing on the side

This thing called Planetside 2 just sent me a little email.

Mrbob

Damn it, I still have not received a Planetside 2 invite. :(

The quick advances end this weekend with the release of Guild Wars 2. The NCAA league had a good run.

Lonestar

like a season long tournament. No one would care about recruiting, all leading to the only game that matter, the CCG. Randomize the divisions. Could use Conference USA as the replacement conference, and shutter all our teams in there. Total chaos.

gg tross. thought i was in for a long game after that opening drive INT and then you jamming the ball down my throat. got lucky a couple times that my pass rush got to you with open guys deep!

and now when i try to get back in it says the EA servers are down -_-

BTW, it should be noted that right now, for some reason, I have admin privies in the franchise...........................

I realized this when I went to click "Ready" and it gave me the option to Advance the week. Additionally, I have full access to user teams, transfer commish, etc.

BTW, it should be noted that right now, for some reason, I have admin privies in the franchise...........................

I realized this when I went to click "Ready" and it gave me the option to Advance the week. Additionally, I have full access to user teams, transfer commish, etc.

yeah smokey had that last season. i have no idea why it happens!

Week 13

Vance date: 8/24/12 (Friday, the day madden is out for us richards) @ 6 pm pst

Human games:

#2 Arkansas (BYE)
#3 Alabama @ UGA (CPU)
#22 South Carolina @ Auburn (CPU)
#11 Oregon Vs. #7 Wash (CPU)
#1 Ohio State @ Cal (CPU)
#10 Wisconsin (BYE)
#6 USC Vs. UCLA (BYE)
#12 Texas Vs. #17 Utah (CPU)
#14 TCU @ Baylor (CPU)
#8 Michigan Vs. #20 Iowa
#18 FSU (BYE)

Mrbob

Too bad you weren't there to stop me in the National Title game. You could have auto winned with fumble garbage like you receved in our opening season match up!

You also lost to Pheenix. That's a stain which lasts forever.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Not my fault your team is loaded with mid western pussy.

And not the good kind. Because there isn't actually a good kind of that

LukeSmith

I'm not back till Sunday, I don't really care about Soka, but I am not having games against the 1 team in the country simmed. Your time at the top ends Sunday, nuticus. And after i beat you in the CCG you might make the Get in the Zone Autozone bowl

I'm not back till Sunday, I don't really care about Soka, but I am not having games against the 1 team in the country simmed. Your time at the top ends Sunday, nuticus. And after i beat you in the CCG you might make the Get in the Zone Autozone bowl

You wish, baby Carlos will be back for that game and ready to run wild.

You guys notice how the game hardly ever uploads anymore after games? Like your photos, video, game log, etc. It never goes through .. hangs on 100%

Top Bottom