• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

Sokantish

Okay, how do I play against AI? Just start the game normally?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just tried it. It's a lot better than having to kick someone out of the league like you did before

Luke you already injured my RB two minutes into the game, thanks a lot. He's out two weeks now!

Same thing happened to me against you. First play, it was on a fucking holding too, and Lattimore got hurt for the game. Then my #1 WR. Then my QB! All in one quarter!

YOUR TEAM WAS ALL JUICIN

Smokey

the MOST BS CPU game ever played

3 tipped INTs out of 4 for the CPU. I was up by 2 scores going into half time. Kickoff to CPU and they run it back.

ok

Offense I throw the ball it gets tipped TWICE INT. They score on a fly pattern the very next play. Tie game.

I'm up again by 2 scores at end of the game. I kickoff first play from scrimmage they score. Then onside kick and luckily I recover.

wtf crazy stats and annoying game

Week 14

Vance date: Sunday, 8/26 @ 6 pm pst (luke needs to be back to play ohio state!)

Human games:

#2 Arkansas Vs. LSU (CPU)
#3 Alabama @ Auburn (CPU)
#18 South Carolina (BYE)
#7 Oregon @ Or St (CPU)
#1 Ohio State Vs. #19 Michigan
#9 Wisconsin Vs. Purdue (CPU)
#6 USC (BYE)
#10 Texas @ #12 TCU
#15 Iowa Vs. Neg (CPU)
#16 FSU Vs. Clem (CPU)

Sokantish

I was looking through the Top Classes for recruiting and decided I hate USC and Alabama. Recruited 7 and 8 5* Prospects. I don't even have one! At least DM shares my pain

since smokes is choosing to ignore my IMs i'll post here

I'll be around tomorrow morning if you are, otherwise I can probably roll sometime in the night

isn't this week going to be a bit longer while we wait for luke to get back anyways?

since smokes is choosing to ignore my IMs i'll post here

I'll be around tomorrow morning if you are, otherwise I can probably roll sometime in the night

isn't this week going to be a bit longer while we wait for luke to get back anyways?

Why do I waste my time posting Vance dates and matchups :(

Why do I waste my time posting Vance dates and matchups :(

because you never follow them?

ask this guy

albatross-l-stare.jpeg

uhhhh what the fuck? I can't get into any of the online dynasty stuff, they're pretending that I don't have online pass. WTF. I accessed this shit last night

LukeSmith

uhhhh what the fuck? I can't get into any of the online dynasty stuff, they're pretending that I don't have online pass. WTF. I accessed this shit last night

Rather than have enough server technology for everything, why not just turn different parts off so that Madden can get downloaded!

yeah looks like it got fixed. EA is just going through a major clusterfuck..i went to the dyNASTY website and it said i got removed from all my leagues lol

whatever, can't wait to play madden tonight. i think i read they took out fantasy draft in offline franchise :( that means i can't draft my mancrush andrew luck to be a quarterback where he should have been this year!

LukeSmith

yeah looks like it got fixed. EA is just going through a major clusterfuck..i went to the dyNASTY website and it said i got removed from all my leagues lol

whatever, can't wait to play madden tonight. i think i read they took out fantasy draft in offline franchise :( that means i can't draft my mancrush andrew luck to be a quarterback where he should have been this year!

First squicken, now you. Luck's career is already over

Even Joe Philbin knows this team is fucked

Joe Montana in his prime couldn't do shit with this squad

Is Hard Knocks supposed to make you feel like your team is the worst team ever?

Since like Tuesday, everything relayed to Ea servers is slow as shit. Literally took 5mins to sign in last night. If I was in offline dynasties I'd be pissed

This isn't me expressing a desire to quit at all, but if this league did cease once Madden starts, I wouldn't mind. I didn't think Madden would be so deep, cause I never take EA seriously, but the scouting/preseason/practice stuff seems like it'll take a lot of time. And I also want plenty of time for NHL too.

As long as we have 12 I'm still rolling cause I commit to this but if this league stopped when Madden started I won't be upset

Mrbob

TCU vs Texas is done

Thread is slipping now that Madden is out for the wealthy!

I knew this would happen once Madden came out. Not shocked! This league got double hit though. Some of us moving to Madden, while the elites moving on to Guild Wars 2.

Smokey

I knew this would happen once Madden came out. Not shocked! This league got double hit though. Some of us moving to Madden, while the elites moving on to Guild Wars 2.

What if you've moved to both? Does that make me ultra £lite?

Maddens mode really is deep this year I don't think this league is gonna make. And yall tried to make fun of me in the beginning about quiting!

Mrbob

It's alright, I'm locked as the one true champ this NCAA season. I won the title when everyone was interested. Every National Title earned after season 1 gets discredited due to people having interest in playing other games!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Haven't moved on to GW2 or Madden

Now, investigating PC components to buy, is taking up my time.

LukeSmith

Gg Luke, I even spotted ya 7 points! :p

Yeah, no starting RB all game after he gashed you throughout the first and early second quarter before he got hurt means I am not going to win.

Hello Madden, so long NCAA

Which playbook is it where every time you audible to a run from shotgun it's a draw? Is that Urban Meyer trash

Yeah, no starting RB all game after he gashed you throughout the first and early second quarter before he got hurt means I am not going to win.

Hello Madden, so long NCAA

Yep that was it, not the predictable play calling.

Edit: also karma on him getting hurt for trying to go on 4th.

Top Bottom