• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA Football 09 Online Dynasty Thread

TheCrow

I wouldn't mind taking a lower tier team as well. It would make the dynasty more interesting and it will make recruiting harder yet more satisfying.

GCQuinton

We've advanced, guys. Week 7 Deadline is Saturday.

In other news, Ando has officially dropped from the league. With him gone, myself and dammitmattt are the lone original members still ticking!

GCQuinton

Alright guys. With only one game that was actually played this past week (and interest dwindling already before that obviously), I'm gonna go ahead and shut the dynasty down. Thanks for all who participated, and I hope you're all back for NCAA '10!

On that note, till NCAA '10 comes out I'm just gonna use this thread as a Online Dynasty interest thread. Since FMT and the "vets" are coming back to the land of the 360, my Online Dynasty league's gonna be career-based with no teams above three stars to start with. We'll also be using the coaching changes rules from this dynasty if the game doesn't have that part covered.

If you're interested in signing up, just post! I'll keep track of the names in this thread and start up a new one later down the line.

Until then, let's hear it for the sounds of a sad, angry gorilla.

I enjoyed it, all. I'm so used to being banned that I completely forgot about keeping up with the thread in the last few weeks that I've been un-banned.

2010 or bust!

GCQuinton

I'll probably be starting an official interest thread in a week or two, but if you know you're interested now, let me know by posting!

BigAT

I've said it before, but I'll definitely be joining up when 2010 comes out. Depending on how many stars they get, I'll be going with Rutgers (I believe they had 4 to start in '09). If they are over three again, I'll probably stick with Syracuse or another Big East team.

Top Bottom