• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oh man, I was soooo 'in the zone' with Q this morning.

I woke up earlier than usual this morning (3:30) so after my shower I had time to get a few minutes of sf3 in. I was dead on. I was just plowing through characters that normally gave my Q-Learning Ass a lot of trouble. It was sweet, and proved to me that Q is possible. God bless Qmerica.

q.jpg

I sometimes have trouble doing a forward half circle and end up doing a quarter circle forward on the dreamcast pad, but im getting better.

MoxManiac

I don't like the looks of those hori sticks. The buttons aren't in a straight line and the stick is wayyyy too close to the buttons.

miyuru

At first sticks will be harder for any gamer, as (well I'm assuming) you play consoles with controllers. But once you get used to them, there's no going back, at least for fighters.

Drexon said:
Got one today for $50 CDN. Rapes so badly.

Drexon said:
Red Octane does dance mats, Hori does quality (Hori's what they use in arcade machines in japan).
Japan machines use Sanwa parts.

MoxManiac said:
I don't like the looks of those hori sticks. The buttons aren't in a straight line and the stick is wayyyy too close to the buttons.
It's using the Japanese button layout.

Top Bottom