• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Older Woman who still hold it down on the hotness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

guess

judd1.jpg

judd2.jpg

judd4.jpg

v1.jpg

v2.jpg

v3.jpg

IJoel

Yeah, I don't consider Gillian Anderson to be really "Old" as she's just 35 or 36, but the first repliers started the trend!

Socreges

Banned
Yeah, really. Older? Like, older than me? What are we looking for here? I think 33/34 is a little young to qualify for this thread, though, if I understand it correctly.

At any rate, put me down for some Diane Lane.
That is an exceptional picture.

Socreges said:
Yeah, really. Older? Like, older than me? What are we looking for here? I think 33/34 is a little young to qualify for this thread, though, if I understand it correctly.
I mainly consider 35+ to be an older woman when it comes to sexual purposes, but I had to add those two at 33 just because they're so fucking beautiful.

Also, thanks to those that added Ashley Judd and Shania Twain, I forgot to include them.

VPhys

Brownie points for the first person to mention Ashley Judd.

I'd also have to add Nicole Kidaman.

nk000.jpg

I like G. Moore, but I think it's only because of my geek obsession with the X-Files. Kind of like how people think Morgan Webb is hot.

SKluck

Banned
I can't believe anyone finds that Sex In the City bitch good looking. Not Matt Broderick's wife, the other blonde, the slut. She's hideous.

element

there are some young ladies in this thread, early 30's?

jen2.jpg

Jennifer Aniston (35)

Daryl_Hannah_2.jpg

Daryl Hannah (44)

elle_macpherson037.jpg

Elle McPherson (41)

charliesangels2_2.jpg

Demi Moore (42)

ShyGuy

To all the posters above, THANK YOU for this thread.

Heather Locklear, by far, is the hottest woman on Earth that's over 40 years of age.

Christie Brinklie comes close.

Some people seem to have forgotten Rachel Hunter? over 40, 3 kids later, and still has one of the greatest bodies in female form.

mrmyth

Some of you have lost your scalps. If there's a 3 at the beginning of the woman's age, she's not 'older'. Hell, older starts at 50+

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
mrmyth said:
Some of you have lost your scalps. If there's a 3 at the beginning of the woman's age, she's not 'older'. Hell, older starts at 50+

No way, that's too far. 40+. And I suppose 39 year olds who have a few months to go or whatever.

VPhys

SKluck said:
I can't believe anyone finds that Sex In the City bitch good looking. Not Matt Broderick's wife, the other blonde, the slut. She's hideous.

Umm Brodericks wife looks MUCH worse than the character that plays Samantha.

Mama Smurf said:
Milano's 31! Get her the hell out of this thread!

I agree, somewhere this thread turned into the generic "post a hot chick." Some of these broads are not even old.

Ecrofirt

I'd hit Michelle Pfeiffer with the force of a thousand drums beating rhythmically towards their fantastic climax.

aoi tsuki

Susan Lucci - 56 (?!)

fashion.jpg

SusanLucci_CA05.jpg
bryant.jpg

There's very few stars i think i could ever be starstruck by, but she's the only on that comes to mind. HOT.

aoi tsuki

Belucci makes the cut because she's hot and almost forty. But these early-to-mid thirtysomethings gotta go. Let's keep it forty and up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom