• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Older Woman who still hold it down on the hotness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

etiolate

Banned
Julianne Moore, Jennifer Connolly, Nicole Kidman, Ashley Judd, Gillian Anderson.. all the Hollywood women I love are over 30. Or over 35 even.

And that Jennifer Anniston pic shows how overrated she is.

firex

Somebody has to bring in an asian chick to every girl thread, but this one's actually worth it (and she's 39 like Monica Bellucci):
gongli009.jpg

gongli024.jpg

gongli022.jpg

gongli029.jpg

gongli035.jpg

gongli123.jpg

Gong Li

madara

ROFL< What some of you concern old age...Anyhow..I add Sela Ward..one phew that make truely great catwoman.

mpoutane

Laura Elena Harring (40)

md2.jpg

LauraElanaHarringRzrPC3.jpg

laura_harring001b.jpg

laura_harring002b.jpg

damn it's hard to find decent, good sized pictures. especially as the fuckers keep misspelling her as Herring.

props for Sela Ward!! Lovely! (43)

sela025.jpg

sela07.jpg

sela076.jpg

Also have to mention Nastassja Kinski (40)

nk10.jpg

nk.jpg

Have to agree with Elizabeth Shue - sexy as...

es010413.jpg

es001911.jpg

Also Connie Nielsen (39)

connie1.jpg

connie35.jpg

Honorable mentions for Sharon Stone, Sophie Marceau and can't forget Catherine Deneuve (61) - shows how to grow old gracefully IMO

Shinobi

This is the coolest thread ever...just an incredible array of hot and gorgeous women on display. Here's a few more to add to the pot (tried to keep 'em over 40).

nina1a.jpg

Nina Hartley

990501a01.jpg

Shannon Tweed

kim9.jpg

Kim Bassinger

518.jpg

Demi Moore

pidgeon.jpg

Rebecca Pidgeon

rohmer.jpg

Ann Rohmer (local TV newscaster)

God, I love looking at pics of hot older chicks at work.

BTW, I think the woman who was the lead in Underworld was hot. Isn't she in her 30's too?

FortNinety said:
BTW, I think the woman who was the lead in Underworld was hot. Isn't she in her 30's too?

Kate's only 30, she's probably too young for this thread though. She's still extremely hot.

Shinobi

Leon said:
Shinobi, the first 2 you posted are botoxed beyond any recognition, as if their face was completely pasted on another woman's body. Horrible. The rest are viewtiful though.

Hey, what can I say...those were the newest and cleanest pics I could find. They look far better (or sexier anyway) on TV.

Anyway, a couple pics of the Delaney sisters (though I'm not sure they're even related)...

mystery154.jpg

Kim Delaney

046.jpg

Dana Delaney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom