• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OMFG!! Nintendrones are just....

Memles

The editing with the...things is actually half good....but on the whole, distrubing.

Except for the voice of X-Box Console.

Killbin

Banned
Microsoft should use this video to sell many more Xboxes... because in no way would anyone (That's not a dork) want to be on that guys side!... *rofl*

3phemeral

neptunes said:
the xbox dude is the only thing amusing part in that vid.

and his scream at the end made it worth while :)

Yea, give that man an award! Hehe, sounds like he should be cast as the lead villian in a campy saturday morning cartoon show :)

Killbin

Banned
darscot said:
Come on thats hilarious. Thumbs Up. If you don't find that funny your just in denial at your own nerd self.
Come on, dude! That sucks! My IQ just dropped 10 points from watching that.
How much did they pay a living, conscious girl to be in their presence for more than 3 seconds? $1000? $2000?
Do you think she thought about taking her own life when the "living Xbox" actually put his arms around her? I do!
Damn, they must enjoy being virgins.

Redbeard

Banned
My hero

xbot.jpg

darscot

Yah and you guys aren't nerds? You would never doing anything so uncool as that. Please this is a video game forum we all have a little nerd in us.

cabel

Killbin said:
http://media.nintendo.com/streetteam/bios/bio_videos/bio_sea_robert_cote.mov
This was one of the Nintendo "winners" videos.
I have to puke....

Thank you so much for that link. Pure comedy gold.

It's so bad, it's successfully gone around the comedy corner, and become good. In a bad, good way.

"Well, I do have proficient knowledge about video games!"

edit

Killbin said:
Come on, dude! That sucks! My IQ just dropped 10 points from watching that.
How much did they pay a living, conscious girl to be in their presence for more than 3 seconds? $1000? $2000?
Do you think she thought about taking her own life when the "living Xbox" actually put his arms around her? I do!
Damn, they must enjoy being virgins.

Jesus christ, I think you might be taking this thing a little too seriously.

Yes, they're nerdy. Yes, it's shitty. And yes, it's entertaining.

You honestly mean to tell me you never screwed around with a camcorder as a teenager and made shitty movies? How did you avoid this critical phase of life? Trust me: when you're 15, and you have a camcorder, and you're making a random movie with your friends, you don't magically produce Citizen Kane II: Totally Rosebud. Rather, you dress up in a cardboard box costume and inexplicably use a "Polling Place" sign as a "teleporter". That's just how it works.

Vandiger

Actually I find all those guys grotesque in thier devotion to Nintendo. I like playing video games but I'm not too obsessed that I'd start decorating my room and collecting figures of some videogame brand. I find that pretty odd, glad I'm not that caught up in that type of shit :p.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Ahahaha

C'mon you have to admit it's amusing. Some of you guys take yourselves too seriously.

Killbin, whose name alone informs me how "hard" he is, tell me what you were doing looking at this link to begin with? Too bad about your IQ dropping to 0. It's no surprise that excessive Nintendo fans are mush-mouthed nerds but neither is one shocked when an XBOX dilettante is portrayed as tubby and shrieky.

Killbin

Banned
MrCheez said:
Ahahaha

C'mon you have to admit it's amusing. Some of you guys take yourselves too seriously.
Don't get me wrong. It is amusing!! After I watched it, I couldn't stop laughing, but.....daaaamn IT'S SO crappy!!!!!

by the way:
Talking about "amusing":
031118.jpg

My heart is wired with many consoles including the large black one but I'll call you fatty if you want. The only problem with your post is the classic "I'm cooler than all this shit" swagger. Carry on.

Really though, why so quick with the fanboy card? I spend the most time on the PS2. I was making fun of you, not the XBOX<-- see I even write it out as instructed by Microsoft. 1 word - no hyphen, ALL CAPS BABY!

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
You have to admit it was pretty funny when

***SPOILERS***

his head blew up at the end.

Che

Banned
Killbin said:
Don't get me wrong. It is amusing!! After I watched it, I couldn't stop laughing, but.....daaaamn IT'S SO crappy!!!!!

by the way:
Talking about "amusing":
031118.jpg

LOL!!! Now that's amusing!

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Hey, some ladies love the dark thrust of the box.

Sho Nuff

Banned
Holy shit, he sounds exactly like Scudworth from Clone High!

subliminal3.jpg

That was retarded fanboy crap but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Top Bottom