• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OMFG WoW AWESOME! (56K MAY CRY)

Jesus, just one look at those screens makes me want the game NOW!

PvP endgame is gonna be the shiznit!!!!!!!!!!!

Those Koreans do not mess around at all. Jebus.

Anways, on to screens:

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

08.jpg

More here

PS- Anyone what area the above screens are from? Didn't see anything close to it in the Stress Test.

Phoenix

While I'm not saying that the game doesn't look good and all - what's supposed to be good about these screens in particular?

AeroGod

Phoenix said:
While I'm not saying that the game doesn't look good and all - what's supposed to be good about these screens in particular?

Mostly, the organization factor. Koreans are like...hardcore gamers, but that isnt the right way of saying it. Gaming is like their life, and they try to perfect it making everything else in life second. Well, some of them anyways. Not that americans arnt capable of it, tis just for Koreans its ALOT more important.

AeroGod

Rorschach said:
Why can't they fix it so people's names don't clash?

If fairly sure that would be impossible, any alternative would be worse. The only solution is to turn off names above heads, and in most cases that is what you do. You just know a persons name by the way you recognize their look, just like in real life. Over time its actually easier then it sounds. In PvP in DAoC I know everyone I need to know just by their characters look, so i turn off the names because its distracting.

Rorschach

AeroGod said:
If fairly sure that would be impossible, any alternative would be worse. The only solution is to turn off names above heads, and in most cases that is what you do. You just know a persons name by the way you recognize their look, just like in real life. Over time its actually easier then it sounds. In PvP in DAoC I know everyone I need to know just by their characters look, so i turn off the names because its distracting.
They managed to do it in crowded places in FFXI. The names change angles and sizes accordingly. All this without making the name unreadable.

AeroGod

Rorschach said:
They managed to do it in crowded places in FFXI. The names change angles and sizes accordingly. All this without making the name unreadable.

Well I wouldnt want it changing angles on me, font size isnt bad although I wouldnt want it getting too small. It doesnt bother me that much though, the only time the overlapping of names ever gets bad is when I dont even really use or need them.

AeroGod

DCX said:
Looking great!!! How are the min specs?

DCX

As per Blizzard usual, you can get away with having a pretty low end comp and still running the game. You'd have to turn stuff down, but you could still play it decently.

answer mee!!! are they on a different server?

Im pretty sure they will be different servers. The Korean playerbase is large enough for them to have their own.

Top Bottom