• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Direction - Take Me Home |OT| The Return of The Kings, The Beatles hew?

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I am not seeing anything, tbh. Nope nothing at all

i3FPoQyP49JUd.gif

I think the Kiss You video will be their best one yet... which is not saying much...

Lol you should TRY to fill a many slots possible....I was just pointing out that he shouldn't feel like he can't vote because he can't think of 10 albums or 15 songs :)

In Spotify going down their artists page. Is it just me or do literally all of their songs sound exactly the same?

Its very clear that they have a particular "sound" that they stick with....they also do pure pop rather than feeling the need to do an R&B track, and a rap track, and a rock track...like certain other popstars.

They have plenty of variation outside of that though imo.

Of course they are not for everyone. They are a pop group with a target demographic of teen girls so.....yeah. I personally do enjoy the vast majority of their work despite that.

I wish they had something a little bit less pop, and a little bit more rock.

Eh there is time for that later. I think they would have come off an unauthentic if they had gone a more rock route with this album since thats not their image at all. Currently I am very partial to a more pure pop sound so it works well for me. I only like pop/rock with bigger voices and more vocally driven, which I am not sure 1D could pull off.

Also thanks for submitting you Popgaf Grammy nominations :D

(Delio....you have one day left!)

#'s for today

ONE DIRECTION - Little Things: 24.025 (+ 0.244)

Also, their What makes You Beautiful video should pass 300 million views at any time. Once Kiss You video hits their youtube channel as a whole will probably pass 1 billion views relatively quickly.

(actually most impressed with their One Thing video which is coming up on 200 million first half of next year....considering the song had no international success at all and only did meh in the UK)

XenodudeX

Until now I was unaware this hacks even existed but I was lured by the thread title.

Thanks for remind me britpop is dead.

All you gotta be is good looking and have good marketing. The fan girls/guys will do the rest.

I'm sure they're talented though.
Although you can be talented and still make shitty music

Nlroh

I love when something get's so popular people invariably start to hate it.

(actually most impressed with their One Thing video which is coming up on 200 million first half of next year....considering the song had no international success at all and only did meh in the UK)

I've seen that video so many times... I'm part of the problem! I don't know if it's that surprising, One Thing is good.

Has Kiss You been sent to radio in the US yet? It would be INSANE to get that X Factor promo for a song that isn't on radio........

(Also....I think this avatar is staying. I like it.....)

Delio

So I had a dream I was out playing my 3DS and low and behold 1D is running past me to their limo. Niall stops tho and looks at my 3DS and goes "omg you playing pokemon?"

I say yes and he simply smiles. I ask him to sign my 3DS and he does and winks at me and runs off. I quickly follow tho cause I see Louis and I tell him he is fabulous...i then wake up.

Yeah dunno why I dreamed of that.

I suppose I can leave this here.

Final Popgaf grammy's voting info:

This one you have to fill in everything but you have a list of nominee's to choose from so its not all that hard. You just end up throwing stuff on until its full. Of course I leave any song I see as competition off my list...but I am a jerk like that.

1D is up for the awards in virtually every good category! The only negative is they are up for Flop's of the Year.....be careful and don't misread it and put it #1 -.-

REPRESENT 1DGAF!
N8UjQ.gif

Posting in popgaf but will share here. Zayn's sleeve done. Looks much better now. If he stops NOW all is forgiven......(its not going to happen...I know).

Bc4kd.jpg

Nlroh

Zayn's tattoos aren't that bad. I actually kind of like his "ZAP!". Harry is the one that needs serious help.

Yes Taylor end them.

Mmmmm I can't wait for their solo careers to slay as well.

Anyways.

Everyone submitted their ballots to Marius yet? You only have a day or so left!

Aguila
Bladenic
botty
cory64
Cynosure
DMeisterJ
Marius_
Nemesis_
Pupi18
<+)O Robido O(+>
Second
Trigger
Wafflecakes​

A mess, especially since its easier to vote this time around than in round 1
ya'll should start lobbying and backroom dealing tbh
uen3cx9r

Nlroh, Delio.....

iRTFol8SOsLyY.gif

God, voting is so irrelevant!
You had the opportunity to stalk Haylor yesterday and you didn't. THAT was something relevant. I'm disappointed.

TBH I didn't find out till right as it was getting dark here. No way I would be able to find them in winter gear/hats/etc.

Please vote <3

Lol I grew up in Park City....practically every celeb on earth has been here at one point for the Sundance Film Festival, vacations, etc. I don't know..... I don't really see the appeal of stalking. You just run into celebs on the street sometimes during ski season......

(the businesses tend to have no tolerance policies about bothering celebs as well)

Nlroh

You just run into celebs on the street sometimes during ski season......

(the businesses tend to have no tolerance policies about bothering celebs as well)

Are you saying 1D is just like any other celeb??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????????????

Top Bottom