• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Direction - Take Me Home |OT| The Return of The Kings, The Beatles hew?

I didn't watch.....but Marius screened it and said it was pretty Zzzzzz...

They performed Little Things.

Their X Factor performance should be up on youtube soonish.

lol yeah. American mainstream media interview is general are shit.

Oh also. 1D performing tomorrow not tonight.....silly me....I forgot that its a two night finale

I'm sure they'll end up performing Little Things again. Such a good song!

pft

ir4aI.gif

They won't. They already performed it on X Factor this season.

That preview is terrifying... do not want....lol

Kiss You was a good performance. Their harmonies are much improved. Head and shoulders above their earlier X Factor performances. Zayn was shown off the most and sounds great on the song. Poor Liam always getting stuck with falsetto portions because he is the only one (other than maybe Zayn) would could pull them off......his voice is just meh on them though.

They all looked great.

Nlroh

Jeeesus, that video is going to be awful. Not that I had great expectations, but still...

yeah, performance was great, Liam looked bored, but everyone else was good. Oh and them singing on that stage with the video game-ish background would have been a better video.

I can't get Back for You out of my head.

Yeah that song has really grown on me since I first heard it.

In my top 10 overall played on itunes.

Whenever I close my eyes, I picture you there
I’m looking out at the crowd, you’re everywhere
I’m watching you from the stage yeah
You’re smile is on every face now
But every time you wake up
You’re hearing me say
Goodbye

Baby, you don’t have to worry
I’ll be coming back for you,

WaKAd.gif

Why don't you like Last First Kiss? It's so good.

Eh....not up there for me. Maybe it will click for me later......that happens a lot.

Change My Mind has been slaying me lately though.

Early on in an albums life I tend to like songs based mostly upon the sound/beat.

Lyrics don't start slaying me till later.....its just starting to kick in now.

Nlroh

Early on in an albums life I tend to like songs based mostly upon the sound/beat.

Lyrics don't start slaying me till later.....its just starting to kick in now.

Same for me... but if I'm completely honest, I don't like 1D's lyrics that much. >_>

Same for me... but if I'm completely honest, I don't like 1D's lyrics that much. >_>

Some of the songs are painful. I have gotten pretty good at getting over it though... embrace your inner 14 year old girl....

Lyrics don't bother me nearly as much as they did when the album hit.

Woo get it boys!

iSG76MCCUijwz.gif

They also got their platinum certification on Take Me Home this week. Good stuff.

We should have final sales for last week in a matter of hours. HDD predicting around 100k. I am big into sales age so the wait is killing me.

ibdmp8pxR3D32r.gif

....and today's radio update.

ONE DIRECTION – Little Things: 20.489 (+ 0.950)

Edit: Final sales numbers in.

I5aMA.png

lol will mods retitle threads if asked? I am bored of current title....doesn't bring in the haters like it use to.

I vote for "One Direction - Take Me Home |OT| Haylor Edition"

Edit: Also. Delio.....you have 6,666 posts.....this is not a good sign.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
lol will mods retitle threads if asked? I am bored of current title....doesn't bring in the haters like it use to.

I vote for "One Direction - Take Me Home |OT| Haylor Edition"

Edit: Also. Delio.....you have 6,666 posts.....this is not a good sign.

Ask Mumei, but it will work better if Delio asked since he made it.

Ask Mumei, but it will work better if Delio asked since he made it.

Yeah I figured lol.........

Ugh. I need sometime to amuse myself until more news happens.

Saw an interview with the guys earlier where they talked about Haylor. <3 Louis.....but he sounded sooooo pressed. Not sure whether its because of the obvious, or if he is sensing 1D's doom from Harry's quite blatant attention grab.

(Do Harry and Louis still live together?)

Nlroh

Haylor is not that controversial... I mean, if you really want to attract haters, we need to think of something more interesting.

Lol. Who IS your fav in 1D anyways.

You may have said before but I don't remember lol.....no avatar to go by.

(you may also tell me who your overall fav is....I am intrigued)

For me if its based on which I LIKE the best its Harry>Louis>Zayn.

For looks it would be Louis>Zayn>Harry.

DELIO! What made Crump so pressed to kick you from plug?

Nlroh

Overall
Niall > Harry > Louis > Zayn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> liam

Looks

Zayn > Larry/Niall >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Liam

Poor Liam......if only you had kept your hair.

If its voice only Liam>Zayn>Harry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Niall>Louis.

Louis' voice use to annoy me a lot more than it does now though.

Delio

Oh I was kicked because I posted the pic of me and him meeting each other. I was also super drunk so I kinda spammed the link haha.

Oh I was kicked because I posted the pic of me and him meeting each other. I was also super drunk so I kinda spammed the link haha.

tsk tsk lol

Anyways. Todays radio update. Another moderately large one.

ONE DIRECTION - Little Things: 21.592 (+ 1.103)

I really do think they will just drop it once Kiss You hits though. Even if these types of updates continue it would take an eternity to get to the top 20.

Top Bottom