• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

Fixed.

Though Sanji did something cool for once so this thread can be filled with hype for him, sorry Veelk.
Hey Veeik gave blackleg his avatar maybe his heart have grown by three sizes he is also gave a non negative comment
Maybe he is coming to the sanji side

Ray Down

Banned
Hey Veeik gave blackleg his avatar maybe his heart have grown by three sizes he is also gave a non negative comment
Maybe he is coming to the sanji side

Nah I doubt it, Veelk just felt pity for him and gave him a break for once.

Now he's back to Scrooge of the One Piece OT.

Anteater

5 year old big mom is gonna look like bonney

Ur1M7Ei.png

Nibel

Sanji in a white suit with his legs on fire, smoking a cigarette while standing above his trash dad 🔥🔥🔥

Jay RaR

While Sanji did strike a cool pose this chapter, maybe its a sign of him finally starting to kick ass...after this flashback. Seeing Elbaf without Usopp around kinda bothers me, but I'm still excited that we'll finally see what this darn island looks like after years of teasing mentions in the story. This arc's going at a tremendously fast pace, so I hope this flashback doesn't drag as much as the Law backstory flashback.

I want to say Big Mom will survive this arc...I'm 85% positive.

LotusHD

Banned
Law's flashback didn't drag at all for me... :p

We're gonna see both the past of a Yonkou and the infamous Elbaf, so tbh, feel free to take your time Oda.

LotusHD

Banned
that cigar, that burning leg 👌👌👌 what a way to convey a message :
Im stronger than you all

I also liked how his sister is not in the panel. As if to say, yea, Sanji only really got beef with them, and they need to know who's the strongest here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom