• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 |OT| New World Disorder

He's alright, definitely not the strongest. He's really good as a support character because one of his combos while using style is one of the best in the game. Overall though there are better characters.

Such as? Kuzan is fun as hell freezing everyone and doing his kick action for that ripple effect, particularly in Super Hard difficulty.

I'm still playing this game once in a while, intending to complete those skill notes but trying to get specific medals for a skill note is frustrating as they still feel random with those consumable items.

Such as? Kuzan is fun as hell freezing everyone and doing his kick action for that ripple effect, particularly in Super Hard difficulty.

I'm still playing this game once in a while, intending to complete those skill notes but trying to get specific medals for a skill note is frustrating as they still feel random with those consumable items.

It's between Eneru and Blackbeard V2. I'm not a huge fan of Blackbeard's playstyle, but his special attacks are ridiculous. You can wipe out the entire screen and get 200 KO's with one attack easily, and should build your strats around his special attacks. My main is Ener though. Surprisingly, he's the fastest character in the game. His square-combo is amazing once you learn how to use it well. Then you can build your strats around him being able to easily stun enemies and corner them. Using Ener I can easily corner any main enemy and mash attacks at them with insane speed. Kuzan is the best companion, and is a great compliment too. Ener + Kuzan is easily my main.

It's also about having fun though, so when I play I always play as different characters. Love Usopp's playstyle, and will always be a Zoro fan.

EDIT: Typo.

Gintamen

The New World edition is on sale right now, for 29,99€. As much as I'm a hardcore fan of the series, there are so many other deals out right now, I got a couple weeks to think about it at least. :[

B-Dex

Bought this on sale over a year ago? Finally played it today. Infinitely better than the first one. Got me hyped for the 3rd.

Top Bottom