• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Unlimited World Red |OT| Oda’s Fan Service DLCs Pending

antibolo

Banned
Considering buying the Vita version since it appears to be on sale this week.

As an owner of both a 3DS and Vita is there any reason to consider the 3DS version over the Vita one? Like, does the game do anything interesting with the bottom screen?

Considering buying the Vita version since it appears to be on sale this week.

As an owner of both a 3DS and Vita is there any reason to consider the 3DS version over the Vita one? Like, does the game do anything interesting with the bottom screen?

As far as I know I think the bottom screen is more or less just a map screen, and tbph the areas you can go etc isn't that complicated, convenient to know where the gathering points and such are but it's not essential.

Shizuka

Started playing the game, game throws ten different names in the first five seconds, and I know none. Should I really be playing the game?

Started playing the game, game throws ten different names in the first five seconds, and I know none. Should I really be playing the game?
Don't exacly think this game is the best game to introduce into One Piece, so it'll be really confusing for newcomers. IIRC (haven't played since finishing the story) there is a glossary/encyclopaedia on the game that can probably help explain some terms etc, but maybe better to check a wiki if you want a detailed description.

Reknoc

The Vita version is still on sale at EUs PSN easter sale. I'm so tempted to at it to my backlog...

If you like One Piece you definitely should, it's a pretty good game and it's nice to say that about a One Piece game that isn't a brawler or a Musou.

Top Bottom