• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT3| White, White, Blue, White

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Is there a wall of shame for OT2?

Excited for OT3. Wonder if we'll get to 4 before the community boot. Taking bets?

Currently at level 30. I have a few complaints here or there; and I think maintaining long term enjoyment is gonna be tough if you just play pubs (like myself).

That said, love this game.

EDIT: Shit, it's top of page 2 prime realestate... uhhhhh...

CiTMh2FUYAANfWS.jpg

charsace

Just had a game where I killed 5 people with the soldier ult and bastion got play of the game by using his ult to kill one person and the regular turret to kill another.

They really need to fix play of the game.

Animator

Surprised it is OT3 already because why are you guys posting in threads when you can be playing the game!

I think I am addicted :(

RowdyReverb

Just had a game where I killed 5 people with the soldier ult and bastion got play of the game by using his ult to kill one person and the regular turret to kill another.

They really need to fix play of the game.
POTG needs to be corrected so that it shows me moving the Payload alone, even though there are no enemies in sight.

Blues1990

Haven't played Overwatch, but I've enjoyed reading and listening along with all who are. But I had to pop in here to mention that this subtitle is great. Hearty chuckle elicited.

Also, as someone who fucking loved Monday Night Combat, I should probably play Overwatch.

Man, I forgot Monday Night Combat was a thing. I had played that game nonstop when it was on the Xbox 360.

Sora_N

Haven't bought this yet. Probably want for PC. No way this will be on sale any time soon right? Bite the bullet at $40?

Even if I quit now I don't regret buying the cheap version at all.

Got over 17 hours already. More than any game I played all year.

Mupod

Haven't played Overwatch, but I've enjoyed reading and listening along with all who are. But I had to pop in here to mention that this subtitle is great. Hearty chuckle elicited.

Also, as someone who fucking loved Monday Night Combat, I should probably play Overwatch.

Also really liked MNC and thought it was a hidden gem, Super MNC was disappointing though.

Funny how far ahead of the curve it was related to modern gaming trends. But yeah, if you liked that game you'd be crazy not to get Overwatch.

Really, Battleborn is closer to that than Overwatch is. (Battleborn is fine, just not Overwatch)

Let's do this , fam
!

also i'm terrible even as Rein.

Starting to learning Roadhog. bad at aiming. praying someone walks into the hook lol

Dubz

Are you only playing on PS4? I've been playing on PC every night, never see you on. My Lucio is actually pretty nasty now.
I have barely been playing, but yeah mostly PS4. I'll play in PC in Friday night if you want to run.

Ah, the memories. OT2 was where I finally started posting here enough to graduate to Member status. Takes a special kind of game for me to break out of lurker mode just to gush about it.

And now we come to OT3, where my PC is currently in the shop to fix a likely fried CPU, and after only 24 hours I'm already going through withdrawal. I need to shoot rockets at something, dammit. Fighting the urge to look up Overwatch pricing on consoles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom