• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT3| White, White, Blue, White

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExVicis

I don't support this thread title, because I don't want to think about loot boxes and go into despair.

In all honesty though, hell yeah OT3 let's burn through this one and get to 4 already guys.

Edit: Top of the page? Better plug my favorite recent PotG so I can brag.

4038795ad4d56bb0dd8628a8176799fe.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
He is not called THE Reaper tho :/

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
I don't support this thread title, because I don't want to think about loot boxes and go into despair.

In all honesty though, hell yeah OT3 let's burn through this one and get to 4 already guys.

Edit: Top of the page? Better plug my favorite recent PotG so I can brag.

4038795ad4d56bb0dd8628a8176799fe.gif

That POTG was all on the Zarya and Reinhardt.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Are the Widow and McCree nerfs in yet? Zzzz

So how long we thinking till the first DLC drop is in? I'm not bored at all, I'm just wondering if I should sit on my coins for a bit if new skins are coming in a month or two or spend them on the epic pharah skin I'm digging. They just take so long to earn tho :(

Grisby

Great thread title. I look forward to getting some kind of tier that's lower than white. Like teal. Or something like that.

Game is addicting. Feels like Titanfall addiction, but more colorful.

Inumbris

I've seen that rarity combo in the title come out of my loot boxes way too many times...

It's not all bad; I did manage to get Roadhog's Toa skin. But man, the last 5 or more levels have been nothing but sprays.

TheYanger

Made some Hearthstone cards with OW heroes!
33aa535b.png

46fe1f35.png

I think Tracer and Mercy are spot on. My feedback:

McCree should destroy smaller heroes, not larger ones. They're changing his right click anyway.

Reaper: Not THE Reaper, Reaper. I have a problem with him being a 5/1 that just restealths, it basically only makes him worthwhile for killing their hero. To me Reaper is about picking fights he can win and then surviving from souls. I'd change him to something like 5/1 (Stealth maybe? to prevent him from instantly dying) and deathrattle summon him again if he killed a minion this turn. If he wins the fight, he sustains off of the souls, if he just dies he dies.

Canucked

So how long we thinking till the first DLC drop is in? I'm not bored at all, I'm just wondering if I should sit on my coins for a bit if new skins are coming in a month or two or spend them on the epic pharah skin I'm digging. They just take so long to earn tho :(

You only live once. You'll get more coins in a few weeks.

ramyeon

That POTG was all on the Zarya and Reinhardt.
It honestly annoys me that this happens. I had an amazing play as Zarya with my ult and it flased up as quadruple kill on my screen, only for me to find out that POTG went to the Genji that helped me kill them.

I get why it went that way but it's frustrating nonetheless.

BigDug13

When discussing character nerfs, we really should specify platform. Widow on console is a different animal than a widow on PC. She's fine on console IMO.

LiK

you know, i wish people who played Bastion would at least invest in another Highlight Intro. it's always the same default one.

Canucked

When discussing character nerfs, we really should specify platform. Widow on console is a different animal than a widow on PC. She's fine on console IMO.

I haven't played on PC but I find that widows on PS4 are no problem. They can make you a five man team though.

ExVicis

I just wanted to post this because it reminds me of how hilarious the beta was

UITrymq.jpg

#OverWatchBetaMemories

Heh, I wish people would get over Bastion already.

It honestly annoys me that this happens. I had an amazing play as Zarya with my ult and it flased up as quadruple kill on my screen, only for me to find out that POTG went to the Genji that helped me kill them.

The Zarya and Reinhardt that caused it were both dead by about High Noon
(they were dead before I got the kills)

Apathy

again, what is it with morons needing to ult instead of touching the payload/point. how do these people dress themselves in the morning?

Gator86

Playing at higher ranks can be insufferable. People just troll the outskirts of the map endlessly, eternally searching for a good ult opportunity for PotG. Meanwhile, the enemy is strolling right down the level because no one is there on defense. If you do decide to try and fight, you get fucking murdered immediately because you're the only target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom