• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT3| White, White, Blue, White

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

y2OjWZc.jpg

best fan art i've seen

Inumbris

Yep had that the other day. I was Reinhardt and was constantly telling people to get behind me so that we could take a point on Nepal, only to find that I was the only one there and everyone else was either sniping or playing the sides.

The entire opposing team was on the point...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's amazing how much a good Reinhart player can carry an entire team during the delivery missions

kromeo

Wish it would stop going to the character select screen with a player missing then kicking you back to the main menu

Or being pushed off as Lucio, and wallriding and jumping right back into action. All that time spent practicing that in the spawn room finally paying off!

I did that one game. He kept me from getting my quintuple so I harassed him as he tried to jump around and not die. Almost! Oops, you gotta be quicker than that!

He was not amused.

#teamrocketangel

Egg0

Banned
Anyone know if being removed for inactivity counts as a quit mid game?

My controller died and I went to charge it, right as I plug in the USB, I'm booted.

I'd need to know what map and what the rest of the team was to react correctly, although "was Hanzo" tells me a lot

dorado
winston, genji, d.va, reinhardt, symmetra and tracer

I always lol when I see that msg though because I always wonder why doesnt the person that is making the request switch to support.

because i was the first tank and i was doing a whole fucking lot better than the other one lol

Inumbris

I always lol when I see that msg though because I always wonder why doesnt the person that is making the request switch to support.

I only send out a character change message when I'm playing a role that I can't/really shouldn't change out of, e.g. I'm the only support on the team, or calling for support when I'm the only tank.

patchday

because i was the first tank and i was doing a whole fucking lot better than the other one lol

I only send out a character change message when I'm playing a role that I can't/really shouldn't change out of, e.g. I'm the only support on the team, or calling for support when I'm the only tank.

Yeah fair enough! Other day I think I was the only tank and a Soldier 76 asked the Reaper to switch to support. I was laughing bigtime at that one

I'd need to know what map and what the rest of the team was to react correctly, although "was Hanzo" tells me a lot
It's not always by choice.
The game automatically spawned me in as a Hanzo yesterday when I tried to leave (the team was already losing as I was loading in), but I decided to stay and immediately switched to another character. I still ended up getting shit from some idiot complaining about my sniping skills, despite the fact that I didn't even snipe that round lol
OW just brings out the worst in people when they're losing

trying to learning Junkrat. gets POTG. it was actually because hanzo's ult i just threw bombs into it hoping it would stick lol they need to make POTG just about something epic and not focus on one person.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Just play Widow and enjoy being part of the problem. I know I did last night.

Pretty much what we (have to) do in our eugaf games now, we 99% of the time have a widow because, well you have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom