• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6.99999997311%| Game of the Year

Twookie

cant log in at all, the only message i get when i reach the end of the queue is "Sorry, We were unable to log you into Battle.net."

maouvin

Won a comp match, 15 point to promotion, next two matches get cancelled because someone left.
Ok game, I get it, time to take a break.

Hello Overwatch GAF how you been.

THIS  MUST  BE  THE  WORK  OF  AN  ENEMY 「HACKER」!!

Plesiades

There's no "Launch Day" video. Bummer.
Jeff Kaplan said:
We're so glad you enjoyed it! The rest of that movie doesn't actually exist. It was specifically made to be hacked. But some really talented people worked on it so I will pass it along to them that you would like to see the rest someday.

skny

You guys are so quick to jump into conclusions. Sombra is brand new, let people learn the hero before making comments like ''she destroys/gets destroyed by x hero'' , especially when it's a hero with insane outplay potential.

Tovarisc

You guys are so quick to jump into conclusions. Sombra is brand new, let people learn the hero before making comments like ''she destroys/gets destroyed by x hero'' , especially when it's a hero with insane outplay potential.

Yesterday she rekt everyone at all ranges. Today every hero reks her at all ranges.

Twookie

got in, then everything hitched, some numbers appeared on the bottom right side of the menu and then got kicked out again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Permanently A

Hello Overwatch GAF how you been.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

5988733+_47ec9195083a9065cb1cb0e69cf5af61.png

finalflame

Yah, I gotta echo this sentiment. People take highly anecdotal experience with a hero and make sweeping statements like "X REKS Y" or "Y REKS X", without putting absolutely any real though or consideration into what they are saying. Figuring out how well a hero does or does not work is going to take a lore more time than the barely any time Sombra has been available for testing on the PTR.

But yah, this is along the lines of people who start calling for nerfs just because their favorite hero got murdered by a specific adversary one too many times. Highly irrational and not a measured, reasonable response.

KLoWn

I just have to check, the fact that OW ain't letting me on the PTR is because of five million people trying to get in at the same time, and not because it's not released in EU yet?

Satch

Banned
Wait, the week long offseason between competitive Season 2 and Season 3 is the week of Thanksgiving? For fucks sake Blizzard.

lmao i gotta admit, i kinda dislike when they do this

like with sombra, i could have been playing her this past weekend and practicing during all that free time but now she's out during my work week
NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png

I do like these initial impressions though. I was very vocal about how OP she sounded. And I still think all of her abilities make her a potentially great/really annoying character. It will take time to test everything and see how strategies evolve, but even stuff like "Tracer destroys her in a 1v1" implying her gun wasn't as good as I thought it was is encouraging.

Twookie

I just have to check, the fact that OW ain't letting me on the PTR is because of five million people trying to get in at the same time, and not because it's not released in EU yet?

there's no EU PTR servers(everyone plays on the US server), and the servers can only handle 10k concurrent players, so the servers are being hammered for sure-

Tovarisc

there's no EU PTR servers(everyone plays on the US server), and the servers can only handle 10k concurrent players, so the servers are being hammered for sure-

I don't get why anyone from EU would want to play on PTR. That 200+ ms latency skyrockets input latency.

Twookie

I don't get why anyone from EU would want to play on PTR. That 200+ ms latency skyrockets input latency.

the latency hasn't been an issue for me
as in it wasn't an issue when Ana hit PTR because I cannot log in into this PTR right now
, and I kinda just want to try out the new content ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Welp, RIP Ana grenade accuracy. The translocator is gonna destroy my aim.

I wish there was some consistency to throwing things in Overwatch.

Tracer's Bomb
Junkrat's Mines
Widow's Mine
Ana's Grenade
Sombra's Relocator
Torb's Armor packs

All these things have different throwing Arcs.

I wish there was some consistency to throwing things in Overwatch.

Tracer's Bomb
Junkrat's Mines
Widow's Mine
Ana's Grenade
Sombra's Relocator
Torb's Armor packs

All these things have different throwing Arcs.

You pointing this out made me realize that the reason I suck so much with Tracer's Pulse Bomb is probably because I play Junkrat way more often and use his Concussion Mine way more. Dang.

xaosslug

i wish when peeps spam 'I need healing!' and I'm respawning a voice would say to just that player 'your healer has died and is returning from spawn, because you didn't protect them' or something. >_>

Top Bottom