• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6.99999997311%| Game of the Year

Rize_21

OK, Sombra is really, really cool, now I need to invest in a SSD, otherwise I'll never be able to play her.
Loved the "Holà!" "Hey" "Qué onda?", more spanish lines Blizzard please.

komaruR

PTR kept timing me out once it reach near my que.... think PTR is bugged for me. its like that for all the other times I tried to log on. the only time it worked was my very first time going in way way back when first ptr launched

I do like these initial impressions though. I was very vocal about how OP she sounded. And I still think all of her abilities make her a potentially great/really annoying character. It will take time to test everything and see how strategies evolve, but even stuff like "Tracer destroys her in a 1v1" implying her gun wasn't as good as I thought it was is encouraging.
Its almost like judging her balance based solely on basic info and footage was a bad idea.

maouvin

So many fun 6x6 Sombra until some guy decided to go Rein and mess it all. He even got potg :mad:

Apart from that, like time lines, speculations, etc?

Try the wiki: http://overwatch.wikia.com/wiki/Overwatch_Wiki
They cross some info from various sources that you could've missed. Don't think they put many unconfirmed theories there though.

We're supposed to get a big comic this month, too. Like, 100+ pages big.

And we have the lore thread, but it's been a bit dead for a while: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1245600

finalflame

This looks awful

Hell yeah...that's gonna be fun times.

YXShJ.gif

Its almost like judging her balance based solely on basic info and footage was a bad idea.

I won't apologize for talking about the game, and the new hero. I wasn't raging I was making reasonable arguments about her abilities and how they could affect the game.

If you want to throw some shade at me for that, that's fine. But when I'm saying it myself it looses a bit of the sting.

jediyoshi

For 3v3, they should try locking it to specific classes. In a team of 6 people I can trust that someone will pick support, in a team of 3 randoms hoo boy

Bizukah

Neo Member
Boop!

I genuinely think Sombra will change the meta entirely. No more are the reinhardt zarya combo's going to rule the competitive scene (at least when i play..)

I won't apologize for talking about the game, and the new hero. I wasn't raging I was making reasonable arguments about her abilities and how they could affect the game.

If you want to throw some shade at me for that, that's fine. But when I'm saying it myself it looses a bit of the sting.
Hundreds of hours LUL

Sorry, had to get that off my chest. Last jab, I promise.

At least you weren't one of the guys going OVERWATCH IS DEAD LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE IF SHE RELEASES LIKE THIS, I'll give you that. People went bananas over Sombra.

For 3v3, they should try locking it to specific classes. In a team of 6 people I can trust that someone will pick support, in a team of 3 randoms hoo boy

For a team of 3 you might not need a Support, or even a Tank. Maybe getting that first kill as 3 DPS classes will push the game in your favor fast enough it wont matter.

Apathy

I don't see why they banned Lucio and Mercy from 1vs1

Like Winston vs Winston is more exciting?

might be because their self healing is too strong. if you end up pairing 2 people that cant get hs, the match would just go for an extended period

Top Bottom