• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6.99999997311%| Game of the Year

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Blizzard used to sell Arthas without his helmet on Heroes of the Storm for 10 bucks

That's it. Without his helmet. Same exact skin.

matmanx1

Need the Winston and Zenyatta skins ASAP. Might be time to buy some more loot boxes and save some coinage! How's the Mei brawl? Anyone tried it?

i would've thought there would be zero chance of symmetra dropping tomorrow due to her current state on the ptr but considering some of the other stuff that's made it out of the ptr, it's realistic.
the accuracy...
psbHFw6.gif

DOWN

Banned
I am legit probably going to spend money on loot for the first time if I don't get the costumes I want by the last day

DOWN

Banned
I kind of hope they do an event that just has its own theme and doesn't need seasonal or holiday ties.

Like a secret agents event where they all get cool 007 and Mission Impossible makeovers.

Or like a tech event where they all get cool Tron and cyberpunk stuff

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Widowmaker probably shouldnt get anything new

that would be admitting that she's wanted in the game by anyone other than proAWPboi69

DOWN

Banned
For real. Should I delete and restart the download? I'm not angry I have to wait, I'm just confused. Never heard of an instance like this before.
It probably isn't downloading 12gb. GTA V does this often as well where it will say it is downloading 10GB, but it's because it is counting several patches in the size due to how they handled the patch, while it only downloads the newest path in the stack. The real patch in GTA V is often really just 2 go or whatever downloading under the hood

14% over a 20 games, yeah. 200 games, I really doubt it. I have literally 50% of my Overwatch playtime on him. If you're trying to make plays and not just shooting at tanks behind the Rein shield, hitting 14% consistently is insanely difficult.

I mean, it's not out of the question at all to me. If you hit even one shot out of 6 as a crit, then you will hit 17%. Take hitting shields into account, and it'll lower things a bit, but if you're going for plays, I would think that would make hitting higher crit% easier. I mean, my McCree is decent, but at the same time I can't see any reason to doubt that someone who is actually pro could manage 4 more percent than what I can do.

Symmetra is my favourite and most played and these changes are a big deal to me. With that said I feel like I can't realistically test her out properly because I've got nowhere to do it. Sure Quick Play is okay, but a lot of the time the teams leave and it doesn't play out like a real match. I can test in Comp too I guess but it's not like I can test properly there either without team mates getting salty at my pick and stuff. Just feel like there's no realistic way to test her potential.

Alright, now that Symm is BACK, anyone know a good guide/got good tips for playing her? Really want to get properly good with her now she's more versatile.

her gun increases in damage the longer it's locked on, and it even gains charge from shields + mei's wall so basically if you're in a fight hold the button down. :p

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Has anyones ping been all over the place since the update? Mine just spikes like crazy. It's like its constantly matching me up with Oceanic players or something

Top Bottom