• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6.99999997311%| Game of the Year

DOWN

Banned
her gun increases in damage the longer it's locked on, and it even gains charge from shields + mei's wall so basically if you're in a fight hold the button down. :p
Wait if you hold down Symmetra's beam on a shielded opponent or Mei's wall, the damage of the beam increases faster than the normal rate?

Apathy

I'm really getting tired of hanzo and mei having random headshots from across a fucking map because of their projectiles, this shit is beyond stupid. Mei specifically needs to get ther right clicked nerfed to the groundor have the freezing nerfed to the ground (preferably both)

AbaFadi

Banned
I changed my DPI to 1600 and my sensitivity to 3 and can track targets a lot easier now. Higher DPI allows me to correct my aim slightly faster than I could on 800 DPI.

her gun increases in damage the longer it's locked on, and it even gains charge from shields + mei's wall so basically if you're in a fight hold the button down. :p

Biggest DPS in the gaaaaaaaaame. I was so worried they'd nerf that as compensation for the buff...

I mainly mean the strategy around her. I guess quickly getting good turrets out is gonna be important. Protecting your builds and knowing when to go in on people too. And now there's the moving shield to consider...

Sullichin

I changed my DPI to 1600 and my sensitivity to 3 and can track targets a lot easier now. Higher DPI allows me to correct my aim slightly faster than I could on 800 DPI.

Is this in game, in windows, or mouse software? I just put my mouse on the highest sensitivity the mouse itself allows ( of 3 settings) but I have no idea what it actually is...

komaruR

what does torb's santa skin turret looks like? now that mei's ice block is snowman.

each person's preference is different that why it just best to adjust to your own liking. the only thing to keep in mind is that its better to increase the mouse dpi instead of increasing the in game sensitivity. because mouse dpi is base on mechanical tracking adjustment and in game sensitivity value is a software modifier adjustment.

Is this in game, in windows, or mouse software? I just put my mouse on the highest sensitivity the mouse itself allows ( of 3 settings) but I have no idea what it actually is...
most gaming mouse will have some sort of functionally to change the mouse's dpi. regular office mice don't have adjustable dpi and their default dpi are usually 400 or 800

Snowball offensive is kind of terrible. Was hoping we'd get something more substantial like the Halloween mode (I wasn't there for that but it sounds fun). Oh well, I only have to do it once, maybe once again next week for a box, nbd. Really want that Winston skin though!

Skyzard

Banned
I like the snowball fight. Both maps with the snow look great. Got the tracer legendary christmas skin from an arcade lootbox just earlier too, the main one I wanted. Pretty pleased.

Apathy

Snowball offensive is kind of terrible. Was hoping we'd get something more substantial like the Halloween mode (I wasn't there for that but it sounds fun). Oh well, I only have to do it once, maybe once again next week for a box, nbd. Really want that Winston skin though!

yeah it's pretty bad. if you could refill by just going over the snow or if you could have like 6 shots and needed 3 to kill it would be better. stopping to pick up snow really slows down the pace of what could have been a much faster fight

the snow on the kings row changes up the layout slightly

NeoRaider

-Ok, some of the skins are nice, some of them are just bad. I don't care about sprays, icons... etc.

-Hanamura and King's Row both look amazing!

-Snowball brawl is boring garbage.

what does torb's santa skin turret looks like? now that mei's ice block is snowman.

QCa5Gy0.png

Sullichin

each person's preference is different that why it just best to adjust to your own liking. the only thing to keep in mind is that its better to increase the mouse dpi instead of increasing the in game sensitivity. because mouse dpi is base on mechanical tracking adjustment and in game sensitivity value is a software modifier adjustment.

most gaming mouse will have some sort of functionally to change the mouse's dpi. regular office mice don't have adjustable dpi and their default dpi are usually 400 or 800
I have the logitech proteus something. I'm sure there's an option in the logitech gaming software. Haven't been in there since I turned off the LED!
Was just wondering if you do it in something like that, or a windows setting (i believe I have highest mouse speed set in Windows)

AbaFadi

Banned

I adjusted the DPI setting through a button on the bottom of my mouse. I have a Zowie EC2-a mouse which has four settings: 400,800,1600,3200. So I set the DPI to 1600 and in-game sensitivity I set to 3. Windows sensitivity I have set to 6 out of 11.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Soldier 76 is like Zen 50% discord, McCree FTH launch levels of broken. He gets in that tier.

like I can't believe anyone would complain about Dragon Blade compared to this shit

they never change the voices based on skins. I wish they did. Young Ana with a young voice would be better.

They change some lines, but not the whole thing.

Tracer swears in her Punk skins, you get the Okami line when Hanzo has the wolves, etc.

Man, I actually like all of these skins. That Widow intro too, wew.

komaruR

I have the logitech proteus something. I'm sure there's an option in the logitech gaming software. Haven't been in there since I turned off the LED!
Was just wondering if you do it in something like that, or a windows setting (i believe I have highest mouse speed set in Windows)
for windows, you have to set the marker in the middle (i think at 5 or 6) and mouse acceleration off.
now for mouse dpi, go to logitech software. im unfamilar of logitech gaming mouse software but it should be in there or theres a physical button on the mouse itself to change the dpi i think. best is read the manuals that came with it or look for the pdf version online.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Soldier 76 is like Zen 50% discord, McCree FTH launch levels of broken. He gets in that tier.

like I can't believe anyone would complain about Dragon Blade compared to this shit

I think he needs to be toned down, but nah, he's not in that tier. He's not a must pick for one thing.

Also symm changes went live? Wooooooow.

I think he needs to be toned down, but nah, he's not in that tier. He's not a must pick for one thing.

Also symm changes went live? Wooooooow.

Yeah, things are gonna get bad when you try to attack 2cp now. Luckily my big buddy will now be more useful as well, so there's that! Just need to not melt to Hog/D.Va

Wait wtf just on quick play against a Symmetra and notice she has that damn health thing up! So the Symmetra changes are live. I was thinking their Mccree took a lot more shots to kill then normal lol.

I think before they look at Soldier, they need to look at how Ana + tanks work. That is worst than Soldier who merely replaces McCree in some situation.

Sullichin

for windows, you have to set the marker in the middle (i think at 5 or 6) and mouse acceleration off.
now for mouse dpi, go to logitech software. im unfamilar of logitech gaming mouse software but it should be in there or theres a physical button on the mouse itself to change the dpi i think. best is read the manuals that came with it or look for the pdf version online.

Thanks! Yeah I have a button that switches between 3 settings. I keep it on the highest but haven't messed with Windows settings on this PC yet

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yeah, things are gonna get bad when you try to attack 2cp now. Luckily my big buddy will now be more useful as well, so there's that! Just need to not melt to Hog/D.Va

Welcome to the meta of things never dying i guess.

If things keep the way they are i might even want to keep soldier the way he is because fuck me you're going to need all the damage you can get.

Top Bottom