• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6.99999997311%| Game of the Year

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Album of all the skins if it hasn't been posted yet: http://imgur.com/a/lrc6t

Some of these look really good. Tracer as an elf works really well and McRee has this cool sci-fi Bloodborne look going.

Still sad that there's no sexy Mercy outfit but eh, can't have that every season I guess.

komaruR

Thanks! Yeah I have a button that switches between 3 settings. I keep it on the highest but haven't messed with Windows settings on this PC yet
yeah better change that window setting to 6 (think default is 6 too). its another culprit of adding unnecessary mouse sensitivity.

as for people that plays with higher mouse movement in terms of 180 per 33cm or more etc. those are just base on preference of how they use their mouse. general if you use your whole arm to aim, you should be fine with a lower 180 per inch/cm mouse movement but for some people that can only play comfortably with wrist aiming only (no arm movement) then they will generally have a higher 180 per inch/cm (like me). Just try out suggestion from people and modify/tweak the adjustment to your liking.

you know, for a sec I thought mccree got a tommy gun lol

What's with all this badmouthing of the snowball fight? This shit is amazing. It's all about baiting out your opponent's snowball and then finishing them off while they are vulnerable. It's amazing. I wish it'd never leave.

Xater

What's with all this badmouthing of the snowball fight? This shit is amazing. It's all about baiting out your opponent's snowball and then finishing them off while they are vulnerable. It's amazing. I wish it'd never leave.

I kinda like it as well. Feels like instead gib without a hitscan weapon.

Kiro

Will be playing tonight. Do we start with one free loot box as per normal? Do arcade lootboxes count towards Holiday Loot boxes?

EDIT: Also, Zarya's new skin is terrible compared to all the others.

NeoRaider

^ Yes and yes.
Plus you can get 2 more in Arcade by playing Mei's brawl and Mystery Heroes so 5 total.

It's not THAT bad. But i expected little more, something really different and new. But oh well...

My first match ended with 3-0, and i wasn't even sure what am i doing lol. At the end of the 3rd round i was alone from my team and had two Mei's against me, used mu Ulti to kill one of them, then i went higher and killed final Mei from behind. I was surprised that i did it, lol.

Satch

Banned
NEW PHARAH AND ZENYATTA SKINS
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png

Apathy

really wish they had given the winter treatment to something other than Hanamura. King's row is fine but having to constantly keep doing hanamura for this event is killer. the map is garbage. why didn't they do this to a koth map, like christmas in greece

really wish they had given the winter treatment to something other than Hanamura. King's row is fine but having to constantly keep doing hanamura for this event is killer. the map is garbage. why didn't they do this to a koth map, like christmas in greece

ilios is the worst map in the game so i'm glad they didn't do that

NeoRaider

My biggest problem with skins in this game is that not all of them look good in game. They usually look good in gallery but some of them look like a different skin and kinda LQ in game. Not sure why, but it's true.

ramyeon

Well it also turns her into snowman so ppl seem happy i guess. Especially her "fans".
That is a cool touch. I like Mei. Blizzard seems to hate her since we've been waiting for new skins for forever and this is what she gets.

They could have at least given her a proper Santa outfit.

Apathy

ilios is the worst map in the game so i'm glad they didn't do that

lawl, no, it's volskaya followed closely by hanamura.

holy fuck i did 8 hanamura's back to back before i got king's row again. the fuck is that. How hard is it to keep a counter on people and make it so they don't see the same map back to back specially when they are only showcasing 2 in the 6v6 arcade.

NeoRaider

Eh, i could take it or leave it. It's not bad but it's not my favorite of hers.

Still getting it.

Her skins are pretty bad imo. I don't have any favorite, even her Legendary skins are meh to me so i'd take this one. It's simple but those little things make it kinda special. Also that little robot she is using for Ulti has a bow now. Lol

lawl, no, it's volskaya followed closely by hanamura.

holy fuck i did 8 hanamura's back to back before i got king's row again. the fuck is that. How hard is it to keep a counter on people and make it so they don't see the same map back to back specially when they are only showcasing 2 in the 6v6 arcade.
Volskaya is much better than Anubis.

Also goddamn joined a mystery heroes game against two bastions and a mercy on defense

I'm fucked

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Her skins are pretty bad imo. I don't have any favorite, even her Legendary skins are meh to me so i'd take this one. It's simple but those little things make it kinda special. Also that little robot she is using for Ulti has a bow now. Lol

The firefighter skin is super cute.

Top Bottom