• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danj

Finally back in the 1400s!

YTWAsSI.jpg

LiK

Lucio will continue to be picked until he isn't viable at all. I guess we'll need to see if Sombra can break him.

No one.

But in all seriousness, I guess heroes that rely the least on their abilities in a fight?

Junkrat, and it's not even a joke.

Winston depending on the hack CD

Yh I think those two are actually a good shout, Winston will be like pyro randomly firing incase there's any invisible Sombra's around lol.

Also just watched a few minutes of Stylosa's stream, and wow does she seem OP, the beacon is insanely useful, and her survivability seems ridiculously good. They need to change the cooldowns and the fact you're able to see when enemies have Ult' is insane lol, that'll definitely have to change.

Speed boost is too good.
Also he is 150 shields 50hp. She removes shields. Zen is a sitting duck.

Wait when they said she could hack shields I thought it was like...Zarya/Winston/Reinhardt shields, not literally shield HP. That seems waaaayyyyy too good.

NeoRaider

As expected Sombra looks so fun and interesting. Even more than i thought. I am just so happy with everything. Her abilities, design, accent, personality... everything, really.

Jellie

Yh I think those two are actually a good shout, Winston will be like pyro randomly firing incase there's any invisible Sombra's around lol.

Also just watched a few minutes of Stylosa's stream, and wow does she seem OP, the beacon is insanely useful, and her survivability seems ridiculously good. They need to change the cooldowns and the fact you're able to see when enemies have Ult' is insane lol, that'll definitely have to change.

Can Mei spy check her?
Wait when they said she could hack shields I thought it was like...Zarya/Winston/Reinhardt shields, not literally shield HP. That seems waaaayyyyy too good.

Can do barriers and shields.
Barriers are Reinhardts shield, Zaryas bubble and Winstons bubbles. Shields are Zaryas Symmetras Zenyatta and Lucios ult. I think.
I'm pretty sure after ulting on Stylosas stream the zen had no shields.

Shields can be healed up again, she doesn't disable shields, just wipe them.
Still pretty likely going to die. Takes two seconds for shields to regen and he was already easy to kill pre buff when he had 150hp.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sombra can get behind the enemy team's lines the second the match starts without a Lucio speed boost. Her teleport just seems like way too much.

Did they show off her alt skins? I guess they're not at BlizzCon.

Skins are not in the show build, and they didn't show her skins.

She basically deals the shield health damage to the respective users, but it's just a wipe. They are not disabled and can be healed up.

The ultiity is way too good for a character who could also be one of those 60% kill participation characters who is constantly behind you and killing you al la Genji/Tracer. Her SMG should be mediocre.

Skins are not in the show build, and they didn't show her skins.

She basically deals the shield health damage to the respective users, but it's just a wipe. They are not disabled and can be healed up.

Oof. Well that means she's definitely the hard counter to Zarya that people have been asking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom