• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OWNAGE - Heavy Metal Aliens vs. Predator Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

yacobod

Banned
Mr. Anderson's track record is not the best

most movies he has directed have been awful

so expectations should be low for the movie

but who knows, it might be ok

otherwise this might kill the alien and predator franchises

Pattergen

Disappointed_anim.gif
at queen alien. So cheesy looking. Argh! I really really want to like this film... At least the music is better than the last trailer.

wait wait wait.

There is a new trailer out. The one linked isn't the new one. This is the new one.

Minus the hard rock

LakeEarth

This is hilarious. There's another thread about a week back about the same trailer.

The only difference is the first post said "it looks good" rather than this one that seems to have a negative slant.

And in the other thread, everyone was like "wow that looks great", and in this thread it's like "oh it sucks!"

I love playing 'follow the leader'!

Pattergen

LakeEarth said:
This is hilarious. There's another thread about a week back about the same trailer.

The only difference is the first post said "it looks good" rather than this one that seems to have a negative slant.

And in the other thread, everyone was like "wow that looks great", and in this thread it's like "oh it sucks!"

I love playing 'follow the leader'!

There IS a new trailer out. I don't know why this post is about the old one...

B'z-chan

Banned
Theatrical trailer kick's ass just as much as the heavy metal trailer. I think the winner is that Bishop from the Alien movies will be in this movie.

The fact that there are humans involved already detracts from how much the movie could have kicked ass. I'm a nerd for the Predator, so as long as the movie features at least a half hour total of predators fucking shit up, I'll be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom