• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

NateDog

Circle of Parody Thread Urges. What a shame, he was only banned like a month ago wasn't he? The less of us there are the higher the possibility rises for each of us. Hold me PTU.

How do you house?

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
This is bullshit! #freeterrisus

I say we all set a time and flood the forum with out best parody threads in protest

Arkos

Logic and Philosophy GAF: What is, like, God man? Is he a giant space octopus? Prove me wrong.

Arkos

Your roommate is now 3 person-sized Gamecubes duct-taped together. How do you react?

Brakke

Banned
991.jpg

Terry, no!

#IStandWithTerrisus

Honestly, I have no idea what he was banned for

Yikes mods don't truck with people trying to take credit for their jokes I guess RIP big T.

This is bullshit! #freeterrisus

I say we all set a time and flood the forum with out best parody threads in protest

He got a 2 week ban for trying to sell something in a thread that wasn't dedicated to B/S/T. He then requested a parmaban. He probably isn't coming back.

On topic: Buying a laptop for my grandfather.

Brakke

Banned
Panem GAF, recommend something from District 1

jvc-dla-x35_hungergames_dinner_large.jpg

Is your man this dogged?

What happened to terrisus?

PM-ed you. Best we don't get into moderation stuff in here too much. Terry requested a perma-ban. Anyone feel free to PM me if you want to get ahold of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom