• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Dick pics that make you laugh |7''| Wank Mr Skeletal

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Do pictures of male genitalia make you laugh Rest?
No, not in particular. But looking at it, now I regret that I didn't think of "Wank Mr Scrotal" before I posted it. It would have been more complete.

Timeaisis

Introducing the Moto X Style (piece of cardboard with Moto X written on it)

Kids of the 1580's/90's: better decade for entertainment?

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
I was sold on a stolen iPad today OR "The best way to get an iPad on the cheap!"

- - -

Is Criminal Minds still on? News at 11! [BANNED]

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Muslims face extinction by Terrigen Mist in upcoming Marvel series

auto-complete in my brain is broken

By the way you guys should totally check your control panels from time to time.

And i know someone will be like "what thread is he parodying? i can't find it".

Is anyone else concerned that they have to end up their parents

Or

Is anyone else concerned that they have to end up killing their parents

Or the slightly more subtle

Is anyone else concerned that they have to end up "taking care" of their parents

Bubba T

I don't get this forum when it comes to this. Parody threads can get you banned, which implies that this forum is for "serious" discussion only. But then you have threads asking how big of a dump you can take in the bathroom and that will reach 5+ pages without incident.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I don't get this forum when it comes to this. Parody threads can get you banned, which implies that this forum is for "serious" discussion only. But then you have threads asking how big of a dump you can take in the bathroom and that will reach 5+ pages without incident.

Hey that's serious ass business.

game-of-life-board-game.gif

I've always chose to go to college first with debt since thats what I did in real life, but I always lose in the end. Is this what the game designers planned on? What is your experience in Life(boardgame)? What do you think of it?

Komo

Banned
I am probably going to be joining the elusive 'Downgraded to Junior Member' club shortly

how to prepare for life after junior ;_;

Brakke

Banned
"Soldier uses GoPro to prove wifes domestic abuse"

This thread is sad and I don't have any jokes about it. But I just wanna marvel about what a mess the title is. I read it three times and parsed it differently (and incorrectly) every time.

Is "wife's domestic abuse" abuse of the wife or by the wife? What if there *isn't* supposed to be a possessive there? Is the wife married to the soldier?? Or who???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom