• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomas

When asked for comment, a spokescheetah from a local coalition said "Honestly, it was just too hot. We think we'll be happier here in the Midwest."

Brakke

Banned
We have a Star Wars thread, a Star Wars Spoilers thread, a Star Wars "predict the reviews" thread, and a Star Wars review thread (which I guess is a Spoilers thread for the prediction thread?). I kinda want to start a "how much money is EviLore making on Star Wars interest" thread but I'm worried it'd collapse GAF into a moon-sized singularity.

Calvero

Banned
This isn't a parody thread, but I really want to make a thread for people that love the idea of manual labor to hang out it. We could post pics of us using axes and shovels and like post cool pictures of backhoes digging and stuff. There could be a "backhoe of the week" award given out weekly, and a photography element where people post pictures of other people working hard outside but with artistic filters and stuff. Sometimes I simply can't stop thinking about manual labor all day long.

Would you guys post regularly in my thread?

I'm still waiting for this thread, Timedog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom