• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has ModBot gone too far?

Ok I know this isn't really the thread, but can I ask why the AC:U discussion thread gets locked by ModBot but the SSB threads have like 3000 pages? Nothing against SmashGaf but it seems like a double standard.

Croc man gives good reason in defense of crocs.

784344-killer_croc.jpg

I think I'm being scammed?

Can someone please answer this question for me? I'll give you my credit card number.

I see they moved the parody thread thread to community. Well fuck that!

Ehhhhhhhhhh...

That's... Fair enough, I guess. Mayhaps the OP could be updated to conform to this~?

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
I think I'm being scanned?

Aliens are outside my window and they are pointing this flashlight thing at me.

maxcriden

Has ModBot gone too far?

Ok I know this isn't really the thread, but can I ask why the AC:U discussion thread gets locked by ModBot but the SSB threads have like 3000 pages? Nothing against SmashGaf but it seems like a double standard.

I think they know SmashGAF would just start making new threads about the POTD or something instead. There's probably no containing them.

Brakke

Banned
Time Travel Nonparadoxes

------------------------------------------

Go way forward in time kill your great great great cybergrandson.

Go barely backward in time have sex with your cousin who lives in Malaysia you never met.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Not a parody thread, but I wonder if a parody lyrics thread could survive and/or not suck. I just heard a story on NPR, I was only half listening, but something about the way that its tone seemed inappropriate for the subject matter made me think this up:

Hey, we just did smack
And this is craazy,
But what's your number?
I'll call you maybe.
The purple dragon says,
"Try to chaase me,"
So what's your number?
I'll call you maybe

GAF, I start Kindergarten next week. Advice?

Serious question: Is it normal to enter your second year of college finding it all a big waste of time that could have been accomplished with about 6 Google searches and a bottle of WD-40?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom