• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaming and Off-topic defense force community thread forums

Basically threads for people with terrible opinions defending reprehensible things. It would be like bizarro world community threads

So it literally justifies brutal, greedy robbery by saying how good Robin Hood was.

Or, heaven forbid, preferring John Cena after his thugonomic days.

It would be enjoyable to watch for a time, but everyone would get banned.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
So it literally justifies brutal, greedy robbery by saying how good Robin Hood was.

Or, heaven forbid, preferring John Cena after his thugonomic days.

It would be enjoyable to watch for a time, but everyone would get banned.

honey pot threads? more like a honey pot forum...

Calvero

Banned
Just 'bated a cop
Crono%20-%20Dead.gif

Brakke

Banned
Stumpokapow Presents: The Pink Mast VS The Myrish Swamp

I just made this joke in the Game of Thrones show thread.
I'm reusing here I don't care.
Deal with it.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Stumpokapow Presents: The Pink Mast VS The Myrish Swamp

I just made this joke in the Game of Thrones show thread.
I'm reusing here I don't care.
Deal with it.

Okay I'll ask here, I'm always too afraid to Google: Myrish refers to Myr, one of the free cities, right? Or am I wrong. It's not Mereen is it?

So let's talk about historic NPD data + stagnation in the market

KiMS24N.png

We need to talk about the stagnation of the footwear industry. See the above historic NPD data detailing total domestic sales tracking of adult shoes (add another $4.3+ billion if you include kid shoes).

It's not only stagnating, but it's also heavily fragmented without a clear central national leader. For example, Macy's only has a 4% share of the footwear industry...yet it's one of the industry leaders in the retail market.

What's up with that?

How can we reverse this tepid growth?

davepoobond

Shoewearers are done. There are no longer people who wear things on their feet. You should not market to people with feet

davepoobond

NeoGAF, help me make a fraudulent driver's license to fool Facebook, a company that reports things to police and has the NSA saving all of its data so that in the future i may be convicted of fraud for modifying a driver's license

is that too long for a title?

terrisus

NeoGAF, help me make a fraudulent driver's license to fool Facebook, a company that reports things to police and has the NSA saving all of its data so that in the future i may be convicted of fraud for modifying a driver's license

is that too long for a title?

To be fair, there are plenty of places online that report certain things to the police (I've had to do that myself at other places. Was always interesting when people would post a day or two later about "What the heck, the police showed up at my door?!"), and the NSA is pretty much saving all of everything anywhere :þ

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Didn't follow through. Felt good. Smelled bad. Anyone have similar experiences? Please discuss.

There's an irrational dislike of Microsoft products in the general public

->

There's an irrational dislike of Hershey products in the general public

I don't really like Hershey candy bars all that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom