• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brakke

Banned
I made a srs post 'cuz I never miss a chance to fly that Barbara Lee flag. Speaking of flags though, I looked up your guy "Pickles is a self-proclaimed flag enthusiast" lolololol championship dork.

terrisus

¡Vamos a aprender español! - Let's Learn French!

Sprechen sie Deutsch? - Let's Learn Spanish!

Ĉu vi parolas Esperanton? - Deader than the NGage

Pike that make you laugh

52575.jpg

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Oh man... oh my god!!! I'm literally shaking from withdrawals of wanting to make a "Should have been first reply" thread in homage to the spirit of the "first reply" thread.

I'm refraining because I'm not fond of getting banned but maybe a braver soul amongst us could? <3

Oh man... oh my god!!! I'm literally shaking from withdrawals of wanting to make a "Should have been first reply" thread in homage to the spirit of the "first reply" thread.

I'm refraining because I'm not fond of getting banned but maybe a braver soul amongst us could? <3

the urges are real

maxcriden

I'd be happy to make it but I don't know if I totally understand what the thread would be.

So from the same video we got the scoop that Carol Danvers (Captain Marvel) would be making no cameo in Age of Ultron (now cancelled), there were quite a few MCU-related poops dropped that I feel is worth a thread.

Lowlights:

15:00 - Feraci says he's lost the AoU script for a while
27:00 - Feraci mentions no Captain Marvel cameo in Age of Ultron
49:30 - Inhumans rumours don't seem to be supported by outsiders, hosts suggest that Marvel either planted that news to judge interest or an arbitration move by the writer, still thinks it's as unlikely as before, been in development since 1941
50:40 - Host suggests no rumblings of an Adam Warlock movie
51:00 - Host suggests no rumblings that after Cap 3 and Thor 3 they're going to retire those properties and move on to new ones entirely
51:30 - Faraci seems to suggest Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch are not Inhumans, instead are modified by CGI technology
51:50 - Runaways is probably not dead because the script is not existing anymore
52:00 - Dr. Strange script that's reportedly existed forever has been scrapped, was standard origin story with Baron Mordo as the villain. Marvel decided to no longer do Superhero movies, and as a result, Strange now doesn't begin. Jon Spaihts is taking a totally new approach, will not even be making a new script.

The podcast in general is a great listen, and for DC fans theres some great discussion about DC moving forward by actually making superhero movies, and how they're planning post-MoS, how DC doesn't want any jokes in BvS, etc.

Interesting, I think it's a cool way to approach things now post (The Winter Soldier spoiler)
Black Widow dumping all the SHIELD nude pics onto the internet and making all of the potential threats public knowledge.

What do y'all think? Think no more superhero movies makes sense? Could Dr. Strange be further off than we thought? Will they drop Cap and Thor franchises and just leave further appearances as being nonexistent?

daydream

Banned
Firsts |OT| De re prima

A thread to contemplate the nature and philosophy of first posts, first replies, first replies to first replies (aka 'should have been first'-replies), and anything else that marks a beginning. First names, first kisses, first come first serve, etc.

Calvero

Banned
Firsts |OT| De re prima

A thread to contemplate the nature and philosophy of first posts, first replies, first replies to first replies (aka 'should have been first'-replies), and anything else that marks a beginning. First names, first kisses, first come first serve, etc.

i'd subscribe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom