• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brakke

Banned
I'm not gonna lie, I had an urge to bump that thread just to see what would happen :p

banned.jpg

People who make handbrake turns in traffic when there is no handbrake turn lane

Serious talk: Just had an urge to post something highly insensitive and rude and largely amoral that I admittedly found amusing... Of course, I never act upon these urges, for it would be entirely horrible. But is it normal to have those types of urges to say something horrid for the sake of humour?

Or maybe I'm just internally nasty. Unlike most people, who are externally nasty.

terrisus

AP: BREAKING: AP Source: AP Has Breaking News

EDIT: Aww, they edited the topic of the thread I was parodying >.>
It was originally "AP: BREAKING: AP Source: <Rest of title>"

Brakke

Banned
How necessary is reading in today's book fields?

People who make handbrake turns in traffic when there is no handbrake turn lane

Serious talk: Just had an urge to post something highly insensitive and rude and largely amoral that I admittedly found amusing... Of course, I never act upon these urges, for it would be entirely horrible. But is it normal to have those types of urges to say something horrid for the sake of humour?

Or maybe I'm just internally nasty. Unlike most people, who are externally nasty.

CENSORSHIP. KILL THIS FASCIST. I WISH CREATORS COULD JUST MAKE THE THINGS THEY WANT TO MAKE. SELF-CENSORSHIP IS THOUGHT POLICING.
Parody reply urges.

You could just PM it to yourself. That way you get to type it and click and button and then also see it in a GAF post and then giggle to yourself.

terrisus

Your completely rational fears
Do you feel like you're still waiting for your dreams to be made?
What's the life you always wanted but never got?

How necessary is reading in today's book fields?

CENSORSHIP. KILL THIS FASCIST. I WISH CREATORS COULD JUST MAKE THE THINGS THEY WANT TO MAKE. SELF-CENSORSHIP IS THOUGHT POLICING.
Parody reply urges.

You could just PM it to yourself. That way you get to type it and click and button and then also see it in a GAF post and then giggle to yourself.

Oh yeah, sounds hilarious!

"How can you love me if you won't even laugh at my poo jokes?"

"Neverrrrrrrrr!!!" Explosion.

Expect heavy strobe lighting and Nicolas Cage, in addition to good initial reviews coupled with bad lingering reviews.

What's your favourite day of the year? Mine is September 11th.

I just love the way it rolls off the tongue. September...11th.

Could there be any more beautiful combination of day and month?

Had a rare encounter with a racist today

this dude said he wouldn't eat black cheese. I asked him why and he said it looked gross and unnatural. I told him he was literally worse than Hitler, Saddam, and Pol Pot combined. He got all defensive and even had the audacity to look on his phone and show me pictures of cheese saying "See? they're all white!" I excused myself from the conversation to calm down, but I'm still livid pissed. What do GAF?

OldGAF (by which I mean Terrisus) how old do you feel now that people born on 9/11/01 can join NeoGAF?

If you could post in any locked thread, which would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom