• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

Hey, you know, I'm technically part of FootyGAF...
>.>

I mean, I generally only post a couple of times per thread...
But, I am listed in there...
>.>

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Hey, you know, I'm technically part of FootyGAF...
>.>

I mean, I generally only post a couple of times per thread...
But, I am listed in there...
>.>

Is that where you play with other people's feet under a table with your feet?

Pretty gross

terrisus

Warner Bros. in Talks to Acquire Entire WWF Library

Zt2i0Go.jpg

daydream

Banned
We don't pat ourselves on the back enough, so I'm gonna say it's always a delight waking up and catching up on the posts in here.

Also, I'd lock up PopGAF. Bunch of dopers.

Daedardus

Why haven't you bought a yacht yet?

It's like people are poor on here lol. Making 400k a year? How is that even sufficient to pay your groceries? I make 400k a month, which would be enough if it wasn't for those stupidly high taxes.

PSA: Don't call yourself a member of parody GAF if you don't have a post on the first page of this thread.

Because you're not and it's insulting to the real ParodyGAF. Refer to yourself as a ParodyGuest

terrisus

PSA: Don't call yourself a member of parody GAF if you don't have a post on the first page of this thread.

Because you're not and it's insulting to the real ParodyGAF. Refer to yourself as a ParodyGuest

Geeze, I didn't realize I didn't get in here until Page 4.

My whole life is a sham >.>

But I'm No.8 on the post leaderboard...! I think that this has been my 100th post, and it's me saying that this is my 100th post. Poppycock, you are!

Timeaisis

I got legit sad for a second and then I saw that Hawaii thread. Haha.

I didn't join in till ya'll went community. But I've lurked since day one. Day one I say!

terrisus

I think I just got swindled

I gave a guy I vaguely remember, don't know how to contact, and will likely never see again $200 because he said he needed it.

Oh, wait, this isn't a parody thread... That's basically what was actually said in that thread >.>

Are you playing Danganronpa? Hope it's nothing too bad, buddy! Stay strong!

Thanks~!

It's sort of in relation to a thread I just posted about my fears of a big 'World War' happening again. Namely, just paranoia about stuff.

... Paranoia about Trigger Happy Havoc happening, then.

terrisus

Why haven't you bought a PC yet?

Like, seriously, we want to stop supporting telegraphy, but we can't, since you keep using it to access this website. Knock it off!

Is 'Drive' a classic, or just a flubby dubwub?

Is 'Drive' a classic, or just a rumbly grumplum?

Is 'Drive' a classic, or just a grubby slubgrub?

Is 'Drive' a classic, or just a bubby rubcub?

Is 'Drive' a classic, or just a sluggy bubdwub?

Seriously guys, what's a pulpy touchstone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom