• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
My 20 year old friend made out with some creepy old 34 year old at a music festival

-

Gross! He was drunk and she isn't really that hot but she hasn't really been getting any action after her boyfriend gave her mouth herpes

terrisus

1 Game - 52 Years Challenge

It's simple, play and finish 1 game within 2014-2065 and tell us how you're doing and what you are going to play next, claim a post and update us on your progress.

well there's only 3 mods online right now, Zeliard is one of them

but Cyan was online a few minutes ago

It's probably both of them having a giggle

BPoole

Some dude just laughed at me for getting terminated by the Ravens

Cops shoot ebola: Doctors told to prep for creepiest thing you've ever experienced

Brakke

Banned
Some queero bought a copy of "Moby Dick" from me!!

----------------

Hahahahaha must be some kind of gayster or something but hey you know it's not my place to judge.

Brakke

Banned
GAF I want to stop looking like a girl

one of the funniest and saddest threads I've read

That one has experienced some great link decay, aged like a fine wine. OP's self portrait is gone, so the only way to actually see him is Devo's decorated version:

dupJYfi.png

Kids react to kids reacting to themselves

Kids react to 2 girls one cup

Kids react to the first set of adults reacting to the second set of kids reacting to the second set of adults reacting to the third set of kids reacting to the third set of adults reacting to the first set of kids

Some dude laughed at me for buying a new version of "My Dick"

Anyway I was in the area today, and so I was browsing the selection and came away with a new version of My Dick which I always wanted to possess. Now, the guy who actually ran the stand stepped out for about an hour and let one of his friends look after the stand in his place. I'm gonna assume this guy doesn't know nearly as much about dicks as his boy, because when I went up to him and paid, he stopped fiddling with his phone, took a look at the girth, and with a sneer and chuckle said "Your Dick, huh? Well it ain't my place to judge young fella". I was dumbfounded and all I managed to say was "well thanks" before leaving

What the hell just happened GAF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom