• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

Should I get help for this?

Blood is gushing out of my arm. Also I'm periodically getting dizzy and collapsing.
Does GAF think I should go to a doctor? Or will this just sort itself out?

Brakke

Banned
Did you ever fake a pregnancy?

----------------------------

Like if you're a panda that wants bamboo, or a person that wants belly rubs.

maxcriden

Yup!
Or, rather, Nini's, as it was known at the time.

Been going there since the place first opened.

But, yeah, slices there used to be $1.05
They went up in price as time went by, but... As I'm sure Max can vouch for... Their slices are huge.

There was a place by me were you could get 2 slices of pizza and a Snapple for $2.50.

Oh, weekend, you have *no* idea. 2 slices of pizza? Check out one of *these* mothers:

2004_08_13_KoronetJS.jpg

NateDog

That's strange, my girlfriend and I stumbled upon a place here (Ireland) just a few days ago too with enormous pizza slices, 2 plus a drink for €5 which was pretty great, even took me a while to get through it and it never takes me long to get through pizza. Was delish. (€5 is good for here by the way considering how expensive everything is in this city.)

maxcriden

Max knows what's up.
And, frankly, I've gotten slices even bigger than that.

Could make a meal out of one of those things.

Yep, I've had ones much larger than that as well, to the point where it's served on two contiguous paper plates. It's some greasy deliciousness for sure. It's too bad that place is super right-wing, though. Also, IMO they can't compare to my dearly missed Luna Pizza, which we drove down to Hartford for since there's still a location there.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
WAAAAT where did Terrisus get banned I actually like that guy :(

Edit: nvm I found it, it's the Cris Carter/Adrian Peterson thread he derailed lol. Better not be a perm

His headstone should read "Could make a meal out of one of those things".

It's what he would have wanted, probably.

... When he returns to this thread, it'll probably be the best thing ever... Right...? Right...?! Right?!

On a lighter note, what part of Ireland are you in, NateDog?

I hope Terry goes to FunSpot in Laconia NH on his days off, and maybe has a few meals off a slice of pizza.

My PM numbers will suffer while he's banned

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Well besada did say back to regularly scheduled broccoli, but modbot cut it down

You could say it is steamed.

Brakke

Banned
I legit wanted to talk about that Broccoli Forest book. A friend sent it to me recently.

Don't Call Yourself Vegetarian Just Because You Don't Want To Eat Those Steaks Your Wife Overcooked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom