• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

Bad News: Sony kills Genndy Tartakovsky

Hitler in "Private"

Batman breaks up bloody fight in NYC to the tune of "Superman"

Buy/Sell/Trade Threads 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on - so buy him some threads

terrisus

UFO caught in net with snare

CIA director John Brennan admits America is working with Aliens against Isis, via UFO

I had ghost milk for the first time in my life

Sister Got Screwed... Need Options...

Oprah is the human voice at its most perfect

terrisus

It was basically at the same time too (since it was my last edit, which came with a timestamp of the same time as your post)

Brakke

Banned
Dave has been around since 2006?? I didn't even have pubes in 2006!!

i did. but. i thought that was a funny thing to say.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Where there's a will there's a dead person.

From memory

lurking for 7 years before you had an account is kinda scary.

Dave has been around since 2006?? I didn't even have pubes in 2006!!

i did. but. i thought that was a funny thing to say.

that post was a mere month after i joined. couldn't even tell you what threads i was perusing back then

terrisus

They really let the floodgates open

Yeah, now look at the sort of people that they let in here :þ

Nah, at the time it was mainly that I was more focused on posting on/moderating on Nintendo's NSider boards.
Then, when they closed them in the latter half of 2007, I just didn't really feel the urge to post anywhere for a while.

I "registered" a couple of times before just so I could keep track of read messages, but I never bothered to check that they needed a work/school/ISP email address in order to approve the registration (apparently an email address @terrisus.com isn't good enough >.>), and so they would periodically get denied/closed, and I would make a new one.

Eventually I decided I actually wanted to join, figured out what I needed to do, waited for a while, and here I am :þ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom