• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timeaisis

ikIadKL.png

Welcome to the cool kids club. That was a ballsy thread to make.

terrisus

Do you ever notice strong apostrophe coincidences?

Converting VHS-C to Betamax

Sudden and intense return sadness/distress well after a break-up with soda

Was "is" a word? - Clinton |OT|

I present to you, possibly the single greatest video on Youtube.
P.S. It's definitely not mine, and this thread isn't just an attempt at stealth advertising

104-year-old woman’s secret: Make it to 60, and you're in pretty good shape

104-year-old woman’s secret: The 3 weird tips doctors don't want you to know

Chabbles

I hope to see this troll thread in OT someday. "Brother in-law wants to leave Wife of 3 months after she farts during sex"

With the OP going into great detail about how the brother inlaw wont tolerate farts(he's currently patenting a device he created called a "asshole silencer" which also acts as a filter, prototype name ofcourse), and he told his wife this the first night they met. Hard to pull off such a silly thread, It would need to be a coordinated troll effort, with several other trolls entering the thread and taking the in-laws side aggressively, while others interested in funding the silencer, etc.

Timeaisis

There was a lot of hidden nuance to it, too! I'm glad you appreciated it. I spent the better part of thirty seconds writing it.

Satire Thread Urges |OT| No Shit Whales Allowed

I hope to see this troll thread in OT someday. "Brother in-law wants to leave Wife of 3 months after she farts during sex"

With the OP going into great detail about how the brother inlaw wont tolerate farts(he's currently patenting a device he created called a "asshole silencer" which also acts as a filter, prototype name ofcourse), and he told his wife this the first night they met. Hard to pull off such a silly thread, It would need to be a coordinated troll effort, with several other trolls entering the thread and taking the in-laws side aggressively, while others interested in funding the silencer, etc.

I'm pretty sure this has been a thread already, minus the asshole silencer part.

terrisus

Got a Junioring for posting a parody thread. This is some bullshit

Hundreds and thousands sign petition to stop Kanye West Glastonbury Donut Eating Performance

terrisus

NY School Apologizes After Having Apologized

NY School Apologizes After Having Apologized for Apologizing

NY School Apologizes After Having Apologized for Having Apologized for Apologizing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom