• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAX Wrestlmania 2000 (N64) Royal Rumble |OT| Prescribin' the Pain (Sunday 10am est)

oti

Banned
Can I get a GAF recap of the tournament here? Participant list, match-up W/L, etc.

Catfight.gif

sub_o

Can I get a GAF recap of the tournament here? Participant list, match-up W/L, etc.

You'd better wait till the twitch archive is up. I think it's 30 people royal rumble, some played dirty, some had real action on stage, some shit talking too. Too good to be spoiled here.

An-Det

That was pretty fantastic, here's hoping they do this again next year/PAX. I bet the other people around me at the gym were giving me weird looks while I laughed my ass off as I listened.

My god, that audio clipping. I really hope nobody was listening with headphones.

I was on headphones, it was rough.

So I'm guessing whoever was doing the Twitch stream forgot to archive this? Usually those videos are put up quickly like the Giant Bomb one. Hopefully somebody out there recorded the entire thing.

Haunted

So I'm guessing whoever was doing the Twitch stream forgot to archive this? Usually those videos are put up quickly like the Giant Bomb one. Hopefully somebody out there recorded the entire thing.
Yeah, usually it uploads the newest chunk every half hour.

We have like 70 hours of footage of every fucking PAX panel over the last three days and they fuck up archiving the most important one. :lol

oti

Banned
I think this event was too dumb to get a sequel (and maybe that's just dumb enough to get a sequel?).

HMC

Because half of the menus are in Japanese and 90% of the roster is fairly obscure?

The VP2 CAW had every move from every wrestler though, plus shoot and MMA movelists. You could make everyone from WWF, NWA, Pride, boxers... anybody. It was glorious.

sub_o

The reality era promo Jared did was amazing.

Jared's entrance is the best amongst the participant. That belt kissing.

Most female participants have great shit talk after the match, that's the spirit of wrestling. Now I just hope that they'd do something similar in future PAX

DieH@rd

Banned

ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub! ECdub!

kai3345

Banned
my favorite part was the lady who was like " Oh yeah, everyone's been really nice, by the way who eliminated me?"

"John Drake"

"FUCK THAT MOTHERFUCKER" :lol :lol

Top Bottom